Hello I'm Gonna Attempt To Grow One Plant Everything Home Made! With A Twist

Ptt420

420 Member
This is my first time so i need a lot of help if possible. Currently i have no clue what i'm doing

Money is tight atm and i use cannabis for its medical purposes, It helps with my social anxiety, sleep and nausea. Every thing is a side effect of the cancer that i beat a few years back i'm 18 now and weed seems to be the only thing to help.

If this grow is successful i'll upgrade to 3 more plants. I'll document the experience and if u have any tips please tell me!

Sorry for bad English.

My mom looks down on cannabis and thinks it's a bad thing so that is why i haven't told her about my medication yet but i'm planning on in the future.

Currently waiting for the seed and building the grow tent pictures will come! Here is what strain i bought Sweet Rebel auto
Genetic background - {Mazar F1 X Afghani 00 F1} X Lowryder
Variety - Auto Indica
Height - 60-120cm
Indoor - Harvest about 75 days / 40-80 gpp*
Outdoor - Harvest about 75 days / 40-80 gpp*

Sweet Rebel is auto version of Dutch Passion's mazar crossed with our Afghani pheno 00 and after to fatherplant of oldschool Lowrider to obtain trully and powerfull indica plant with abilitity to mature in short time period.

It is very compact plant from its indica gene background and growers can expect 60-120cm tall branchy plants, with very resinous flowers to be ready after 75 days from seeds germination.

Very well suitable for indoor, but outdoor growers will be appreciated as well.

Budget 50$ so feel free to link equipment that i need at an affordable price!

If you know any good videos on YouTube for first timers it would help a lot!

Stuff i'm stuck on atm

* Smell Proofing
* Light Proofing for the grow tent
* Ducting
* Grow Medium

Hello, and welcome to :420:

Well this won't be easy. With a budget of $50 for lighting, smell proofing, nutrients, and testers you sure have a challenge ahead of yourself. I will not say you can't do it or that it's impossible but you need a few basics or it will possibly fail.
Besides the obvious challenge (lighting for that budget) I see your main issue being "odor". It will cost well over $50 just for the exhaust fan, some ducting, and a good carbon filter. You can't hide the odor if you plan on growing in the house where your mom also lives without really good air filtration. Even then it will be very difficult. Each time you open the area to see the plants or do maintenance you will release a burst of odor. In the vegetative phase this will be much less of an issue but don't let that fool you into thinking it's not going to happen.
As a parent myself I suggest you sit down with your mom and discuss this. If your health and quality of life is at Jeopardy perhaps she will understand and assist you with your needs.
There are many growers on this form who enjoy low budget growing and perhaps they will have some tips and tricks for you but first things first... Do you already have your lighting?

by the way... your English seems just fine. What country do you live in?

Hello, and welcome to :420:

Well this won't be easy. With a budget of $50 for lighting, smell proofing, nutrients, and testers you sure have a challenge ahead of yourself. I will not say you can't do it or that it's impossible but you need a few basics or it will possibly fail.
Besides the obvious challenge (lighting for that budget) I see your main issue being "odor". It will cost well over $50 just for the exhaust fan, some ducting, and a good carbon filter. You can't hide the odor if you plan on growing in the house where your mom also lives without really good air filtration. Even then it will be very difficult. Each time you open the area to see the plants or do maintenance you will release a burst of odor. In the vegetative phase this will be much less of an issue but don't let that fool you into thinking it's not going to happen.
As a parent myself I suggest you sit down with your mom and discuss this. If your health and quality of life is at Jeopardy perhaps she will understand and assist you with your needs.
There are many growers on this form who enjoy low budget growing and perhaps they will have some tips and tricks for you but first things first... Do you already have your lighting?

by the way... your English seems just fine. What country do you live in?
Thanks for the reply. I'm from Norway i currently don't have a light i found a cheap one but i don't know if its gonna be strong enough here is the one i'm thinking about 6W LED it costs 20$
Capture.JPG

6W of LED lighting won't be enough I'm afraid. With your budget I would source something from your local hardware store. CFL lighting is popular with budget growing.
I personally don't believe in the GPW rule (Gram per Watt) but lets use it for example. You would theoretically yield 6 grams of cannabis. If you pay $10 per gram then you are only ahead by 1 gram of cannabis after approx. 3 months work. This is without factoring in any other costs such as power.
If you could afford to purchase four 25 watt CFL bulbs with a combined wattage of 100 watts you could grow a worth while yield IMO.

6W of LED lighting won't be enough I'm afraid. With your budget I would source something from your local hardware store. CFL lighting is popular with budget growing.
I personally don't believe in the GPW rule (Gram per Watt) but lets use it for example. You would theoretically yield 6 grams of cannabis. If you pay $10 per gram then you are only ahead by 1 gram of cannabis after approx. 3 months work. This is without factoring in any other costs such as power.
If you could afford to purchase four 25 watt CFL bulbs with a combined wattage of 100 watts you could grow a worth while yield IMO.
Thanks for the reply i will look into CFL lights and do more research This has helped a lot =)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom