Hello! New and need some opinions

Day 1 of flower. How much taller will these ladies get? I can't move the light any higher.
89D6FD73-0F96-4AA4-9246-83ECD76326BA.JPG
09F69E21-8464-4EFD-B859-C670144D8918.JPG

Hey Gravy. What is the strain? Your plants look great!
You have yet to experience any stretch so these plants could double in height. If they are primarily Indica you might not max out the headroom but if those are Sativas you might end up in trouble. You could bend them back down under the scrog right now and let them go from there. Or super cropping is another option. Once you get well into flower and if height becomes an issue it is basically too late to act on it. Better make some adjustments now if need be.

From what I understand during veg is when most of the growing accures. But to plan on plants growing an extra 40 percent taller during budding.. I could be wrong. Don't knock me down if I am I'm leaning as well

From what I understand during veg is when most of the growing accures. But to plan on plants growing an extra 40 percent taller during budding.. I could be wrong. Don't knock me down if I am I'm leaning as well.

I’m growing Cinderella 99 as well and the stretch was a lot when I flipped them and looks like I had a round the same room as you, I just kept tucking and tying down and think it’s ok now

I just kept tucking and tying down and think it’s ok now

That's how ya do it. If you haven't grow a strain before, find a journal where someone did. See how quickly a strain can grow in veg, how much it stretches, etc. Then if you want to be overly anal about it all, you can pop your seeds at slightly different times if need be. End result is (hopefully) everything ends up close to the same. :)

Back
Top Bottom