Hello Peeps!

RogerLongfall

420 Member
Hello Everyone! This is my first post and newcomer to growing! I am working with a budget grow, 6 5,000 K CFLs in my closet. My medium is Coco & Perlite. (1/3 perlite). Using Fox fams trio.

I have always wanted to grow my own cannabis, tho afraid to do so. Until a met a good friend from Northern California, who encouraged me to grow. They told me to grow my own medicine, and how it would make a difference in my life. They sent me a handful of photoperiods seed (Blackberry Kush x Strawberry Cough). When the seed arrived I was so excited, I had watched every youtube video I could about how to grow cannabis. OMG, I was overwhelmed I wanted to do it all! I had so many ideas and hurried my first grow, I killed all 6 of my first seedings, baby them overwatered, and drowned everyone.

I stepped back and asked what I had felt I did wrong? I found I needed to be a bit more patient. So I started 6 more seeds, I took my time tho still in a bit of a hurry lol. after about 6 weeks of the grow, I had to toss 5 out 6 plants out. I never knew how it would make me feel to toss 5 male pants, OMG I cried! My friend told me it was all about learning how to grow. My last plant was a slow grower and I think she was teaching me a lesson. My friend always said aren't you glad you didn't spend 10 to 15 dollars on a seed you might have killed. I was grateful, & Appreciate them for taking sending me seed. I have learned a ton and willing to learn more!

Thank you all for being here and so willing to help those that are just starting out.

Hello Everyone! This is my first post and newcomer to growing! I am working with a budget grow, 6 5,000 K CFLs in my closet. My medium is Coco & Perlite. (1/3 perlite). Using Fox fams trio.

I have always wanted to grow my own cannabis, tho afraid to do so. Until a met a good friend from Northern California, who encouraged me to grow. They told me to grow my own medicine, and how it would make a difference in my life. They sent me a handful of photoperiods seed (Blackberry Kush x Strawberry Cough). When the seed arrived I was so excited, I had watched every youtube video I could about how to grow cannabis. OMG, I was overwhelmed I wanted to do it all! I had so many ideas and hurried my first grow, I killed all 6 of my first seedings, baby them overwatered, and drowned everyone.

I stepped back and asked what I had felt I did wrong? I found I needed to be a bit more patient. So I started 6 more seeds, I took my time tho still in a bit of a hurry lol. after about 6 weeks of the grow, I had to toss 5 out 6 plants out. I never knew how it would make me feel to toss 5 male pants, OMG I cried! My friend told me it was all about learning how to grow. My last plant was a slow grower and I think she was teaching me a lesson. My friend always said aren't you glad you didn't spend 10 to 15 dollars on a seed you might have killed. I was grateful, & Appreciate them for taking sending me seed. I have learned a ton and willing to learn more!

Thank you all for being here and so willing to help those that are just starting out.
Hey welcome!

If I may make a suggestion, if your in coco, I would use some hydroponic nutrients and cal-mag...when I was in coco, I used the General Hydroponics flora trio pack, with Botanicare cal-mag
I killed all 6 of my first seedings, baby them overwatered, and drowned everyone
And, I had to water to run off twice a day with small amounts of nutrients and cal-mag, all PHed between 5.6 and 6.0 :goodluck::snowboating:

If I may make a suggestion, if your in coco, I would use some hydroponic nutrients and cal-mag...when I was in coco, I used the General Hydroponics flora trio pack, with Botanicare cal-mag

And, I had to water to run off twice a day with small amounts of nutrients and cal-mag, all PHed between 5.6 and 6.0 :goodluck::snowboating:
THank you

Yes I have kept it between 5.8 and 6 :)

Welcome my friend. :welcome: Check out our sponsors for all your equipment needs.

Back
Top Bottom