Hello

wow, sounds like you are doing everything right then... did you have some light heat under the plate holding the towel, or tucked away somewhere warm? Rockwool might work well for you too, but planting them in inert soil should have been just fine... I am suspecting that you just got bad or old seeds... unfortunately that does happen.
I am confused because they germinated fine, but just don’t grow... will keep traying.

Hello fellow growers, I am here to tell you that I finally have been able to make my seed thrive. In a few days will transplant into a 50–50 mix of coco coir and light peat-based soil with plenty of perlite, and will start fertilizing when it reach 10 days since I started to germinate.
If there is any advise please let me know. Thank u all.

Attachments

• 599FD605-015B-44CE-A365-F00F358B8C3F.jpeg
    599FD605-015B-44CE-A365-F00F358B8C3F.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 126
Hello again, happy to say that my plant is going fine. But since is my first time, I am a little confuse about watering. Currently I’m using a analog water meter device, trying to mantain my “soil” between 30-60% wetness. Do you think this way is reliable? It’s normal to my “soil” takes 3 to 4 days to be totally dry? I am just watering when is completely dry.

Attachments

• 4BA5086B-BBE9-4AF9-B120-B26EF8EA6654.jpeg
    4BA5086B-BBE9-4AF9-B120-B26EF8EA6654.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 117
Thank you for the reply Emilya, it was a amazing information. But I still have one doubt. When I use my meter there are spots on the bottom that is still wet, but since my plant is small I think that her roots doesn’t reach this part yet. Should I water it alredy?

Thank you for the reply Emilya, it was a amazing information. But I still have one doubt. When I use my meter there are spots on the bottom that is still wet, but since my plant is small I think that her roots doesn’t reach this part yet. Should I water it alredy?
Hi Yuronha, Our plants are deep rooters... this means that the very first thing that our plant does is send a tap root down to the bottom of the container. This happens within the first several days of life above ground. Your meter will show it wet down there at the bottom because capillary action between the roots down there and the sides and bottom of the container traps moisture. When your meter shows you that the wet/dry line has reached that last bottom inch or so, it is ok to water.

Hello again guys, sorry for bothering again but my plant is currently on the 8th day, and is starting to show some white spots, could you help me?
I’m not giving any nutrients yet, will start at the day 14h, just using ph balanced water.

Attachments

• CB6C8F98-9062-46DE-AE4D-48E4710F26BC.jpeg
    CB6C8F98-9062-46DE-AE4D-48E4710F26BC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
  • 82F378A3-8B41-41BD-A361-8E06262A1230.jpeg
    82F378A3-8B41-41BD-A361-8E06262A1230.jpeg
    811.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 40BF0CF7-BCEB-4183-8E97-44859E73ABC5.png
    40BF0CF7-BCEB-4183-8E97-44859E73ABC5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
Hello again guys, sorry for bothering again but my plant is currently on the 8th day, and is starting to show some white spots, could you help me?
I’m not giving any nutrients yet, will start at the day 14h, just using ph balanced water.
Hi, looks like the nutrients in the soil mix might be strong. Hard to say because something happened to the pictures making them small when I try to make them larger. Those first leaves can "burn" like that a little sometimes in my grows and the rest of the plant will be fine. Keep your eyes on it. Be careful when you start adding nutes, this soil mix might be pretty strong now. You mention 10 days before your first nute feeding. 21 days is the time I've used and starting at 25% nute value to start to make sure they don't burn.
The humus looks to be providing well for now.

Hi, looks like the nutrients in the soil mix might be strong. Hard to say because something happened to the pictures making them small when I try to make them larger. Those first leaves can "burn" like that a little sometimes in my grows and the rest of the plant will be fine. Keep your eyes on it. Be careful when you start adding nutes, this soil mix might be pretty strong now. You mention 10 days before your first nute feeding. 21 days is the time I've used and starting at 25% nute value to start to make sure they don't burn.
The humus looks to be providing well for now.
Thanks for replying, I am not using any fertelizer yet, and I’m just using a mix of 50% coco fiber + 50% peatmoss with plenty perlite. Yes these are the first leaves, will observe then...

Thanks for replying, I am not using any fertelizer yet, and I’m just using a mix of 50% coco fiber + 50% peatmoss with plenty perlite.
Then it's inert and the 10 days makes more sense. Could they be hungry now might be the question? Can you try a full size pic. Maybe it will come up better for me.

Hello guys, nice to meet you. I am a new grower, having a little bit of hard time , where could I post my doubts?
Thx u all!
Welcome to 420 @Yuronha. Alot of 420 members are here to help each other out in any situation. Feel free to post any concerns or questions! Create journals when you start growing, good luck everything and have a wonderful day!!

Hello guys, unfortunately after 7 days my seed didn’t come out, so no tap leaves. I don’t know what I am doing wrong, maybe my soil is too inert. But many places says that autoflowers must be raised in inert soil during the first days. I took a photo for you, and I saw that the seed changed nothing since I germinate it in a paper towel. Can you guys help me? I’ve alredy lost two seeds...
I never germinate in paper towels/water soak.. It never works for me but I have had 100% success germinating every seed I have ever planted using Peat Pods discs. I soak the peat pods in a glass of warm tap water for them to expand and place the seed (pointy side down) about 1/4 inch into the pod and 3 days its popped and growing. No this is how I do it everybody has their own way so try to figure out what works best for you and try different ways from other Growers!! Good luck

Hello guys, I’m glad to say that my plant is going fine,but I would like your opinion please.

1. This is the place that I have to put my journal?
  2. I am thinking on add more coco coir + peat moss in my pot, because I think is too empty. Should I dont?

Thanks for all the help!!

Back
Top Bottom