Hello

Hello guys, I’m glad to say that my plant is going fine,but I would like your opinion please.

1. This is the place that I have to put my journal?
  2. I am thinking on add more coco coir + peat moss in my pot, because I think is too empty. Should I dont?

Thanks for all the help!!
Everyone may give you different opinions on this matter. But for me personally I do not like stretched seedlings, which is what that's looks to be. Is that correct? If so, me personally would add more medium just right under those baby starter leafs. NOT THE SINGLE FANS LEAFS, but the 2 baby leafs that open up from seed.

@Yuronha Also make sure your light isnt too far away from the seedling because it will keep stretching to get close to the light. What type, kind, watts of light are your running??

So I just went back and read what you was running. 100 watt led, I would move the light a bit closer to prevent stretch. I would also try to get your room where you are growing closer to 80 degrees. Good luck with it all!!

So I just went back and read what you was running. 100 watt led, I would move the light a bit closer to prevent stretch. I would also try to get your room where you are growing closer to 80 degrees. Good luck with it all!!
Hello Tim, my plant is 16 inches from the light, I am using a greenhouse, the medium temperature where I live is 100 degrees, so it’s a little bit hard to mantain my greenhouse at 80 degrees. Thx u all

Hi guys unfortunately my plant didn’t thrive, It was getting worse everyday. Will start another kind of growing, got some good advice of 100% coco grow on the YouTube channel “Grow Pot cheaply”. Will send u guys a photo of my roots, it didn’t developed at all. I don’t know how to delete these journal, will create another one when I start the next one. Thank you for all the patience and help.

Welcome @Yuronha sorry your baby didn't thrive like you wanted it, but that sprout looked like it has some fight left in it to me! Lots of times these plants can recover from the worst situations. I would have been tempted to throw that into a pot with regular soil or something else and see if I could salvage it. Cheers, keep at it, and good luck!

This looks similar to a prob i had my current grow but my plants did make it. My prob was due to poor moisture in my soil. Whats crazy is I would water the soil and mist it everyday. The water would drain like the soil has absorbed the water but that was the problem. It was not absorbing the water. So i temp repotted them in a solo cup while I hand mixed the soil in a bag with lots of water to get it to absorb. Replanted 2 and they were fine after that.

Back
Top Bottom