Help! 1st Time Hydro Grow, Cool Cab, Yellow Leaves & Brown Spots, Pics

kittenrat

Hi All,

I'm new here, and new to growing, bought a Cool Cab hydroponics setup and have one plant (unknown bag seed) about a month old and other seeds are about two weeks old.

The problem is that all of my plants are getting yellow leaves and brown spots and while there is also healthy new growth and the root systems look good on almost all of them, obviously something is wrong and I can't figure out what's going on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What Strain is it? One unknown bag seed (about a month old) and Dutch Passion Feminized Blueberry (3), Flo (only one of 3 seeds growing and its not doing well at all), and Strawberry Cough (2 of 3 seeds growing).
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Blueberry is mostly indica, Flo is 60/40 sativa/indica, and Strawberry Cough mostly indica.
How Many Plants? 7
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Uknown, one month; all others is about 2.5 weeks old
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro, Cool Cab setup
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 66 quart
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? unknown
If Hydro, what type of Medium? grow plugs, hydroton
If Hydro, what type of Setup? constant drip, reservoir, fogger
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 400 watt metal halide
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? around 80 degrees
RH of Room/Cabinet? between 34-40%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? usually stable at 6
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every few days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Moondust, keeping it around 150 ppm, going to switch to Fox Farms nutes when I go to hydro store, worried about over-nuting, but then again, may not be enough?
Size or Square Footage of Room? Cool Cab Dimensions: 72" tall x 36" wide x 18" deep, 20 cu. ft. capacity

I would REALLY appreciate help to get my plants healthy. I've included pics and as much info as I can, but please take a look and ask me anything I might have left out.

:thanks:

Kitty

PS Sorry about all the links, I can't get the pics to show in post, think I'm following directions but not showing up, not sure what I'm doing wrong?

01764.JPG

01655.JPG

01567.JPG

01475.JPG

01385.JPG

01285.JPG

01193.JPG

010107.JPG

009105.JPG

008120.JPG

High,

There's a link to the tutorial in my signature.

You're doing two things wrong though

1) Use this button
2) Don't link to the URL of the page with the photo, link to the photo directly by right clicking on the photo and copying properties

Someone from grow support should stop by shortly to give you a hand

If you keep the brown grow media in the light you will grow algea. Bury the grow medium deeper in the hydroton to cover it completely. Check your ph meter and recalibrate if necessary. Look like a chem burn or nute lock to me.

Back
Top Bottom