Help choosing soil

kotf

Hello guys,
I'm a newbie and I'm planning on growing for the first time this June. I ordered some seeds off of CropKing. For my first time I would prefer to just use a ready mix bag so now I'm stuck between pro-mix potting mix( the pink bag) or the pro-mix organic vegetable and herb (the red bag). I was wondering if anyone else has used one of these and if they were satisfied with it.
I will be growing on the terrace in 3 gallon fabric pots.

Not an answer to your current question but Fox Farms is also a very common soil used for cannabis. You can get a good month of growing without needed to feed the plant too.

I second Bubblebucketz recommendation of Fox Farms, particularly the Ocean Forest Blend. Dr Earth's Pot of Gold is good too. When I dig a large hole, I mix native soil with Fox or Dr. Earth, a good organic compost (one with chicken manure rather than steer). I've even bought a good organic topsoil from a nursery by the truck load,
mixed with compost, and some perlite for minerals, aeration, and drainage. I've found Down To Earth fertilizers, Espoma Tomato-Tone during flower, and Dr. Earth to be good brands. Most of us cage plants off, but Liquid Fence was once recommended to me as a deer repellent
That stuff works, just don't spray it on your plants, lol. Happy grow time !

Back
Top Bottom