Help height issue

cuzzin33

So the stretch happened and wow this thing is tall. What should I do about this im out of space? Any suggestions Also do yall see any branches that should be eliminated?

20210706_085110_HDR.jpg

Well, you got two options - supercropping (which I find a little untidy), or chopping the two tallest stems to canopy level
Both are stressful and will set you back a week or so but there's no other way to deal with the height problem
Personally, I chop the tops off and be done with it - you could even try rooting them to flower later if you have the space

I would not cut anything... Bend them over and tie them down... I just went through the same thing, I had a three week stretch when I flipped to flower, the girls stretched two feet. :hookah:

Well, you got two options - supercropping (which I find a little untidy), or chopping the two tallest stems to canopy level
Both are stressful and will set you back a week or so but there's no other way to deal with the height problem
Personally, I chop the tops off and be done with it - you could even try rooting them to flower later if you have the space
Super-cropping is not stressful.

Don't top specially in flower.

Bend that main stem a little shorter than you want it to be. Squeeze the stem and the bending point before you bend it. Makes it softer so it wont crack in half.

Tie that bended top back to the main stem with a wire.

Super-cropping is not stressful.

Don't top specially in flower.

Bend that main stem a little shorter than you want it to be. Squeeze the stem and the bending point before you bend it. Makes it softer so it wont crack in half.

Tie that bended top back to the main stem with a wire.
So the stretch happened and wow this thing is tall. What should I do about this im out of space? Any suggestions Also do yall see any branches that should be eliminated?

20210706_085110_HDR.jpg
Bobs got it nailed.
No stress no problems.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom