Help, leaves turning lime green

Are they ready for flowering, and what’s important before starting flowering? Thanks in advance!
Beginning of week 7

D6824559-1B56-4B5A-AA97-CB7DB0C31744.jpeg

5F90540F-E9E4-4A90-80D5-946331031026.jpeg

089B3358-E454-41A9-9416-F35A2D004C45.jpeg

Yes but is it’s time for flowering?
Plants are looking mighty healthy there. Might be time to make the flowering switch. It is really close.

You are running out of room. Maybe think about moving that box fan up the wall of the tent or getting a small one from a gardening/hydroponic store which can be clipped to one of the poles near the top of the tent.

Plants are looking mighty healthy there. Might be time to make the flowering switch. It is really close.

You are running out of room. Maybe think about moving that box fan up the wall of the tent or getting a small one from a gardening/hydroponic store which can be clipped to one of the poles near the top of the tent.
Thank You for that feedback. Happy they are doing well. I’m waiting for a fan someone here referred me to, but waiting on delivery. So I have the house fan as a emergency.

Here are them this morning

593E0100-D837-4DA3-BA8E-93F404A2121A.jpeg

C03C0F50-9883-448A-8A61-094E67600546.jpeg

I started flowering yesterday. See them this morning.

BD843C5F-EFCC-4BFC-9B79-AD3297A6A4D6.jpeg

C587AD38-44DD-4C4E-83DA-C02F84AA38D8.jpeg

BA3B32F5-B9DC-41BA-89C3-EA5DD183A90E.jpeg

they look pretty good, now just dont over feed or over water now. Let them dry out, they like more dry days then wet days, and now is a criticle point of the grow. Make sure no light leaks and your timers are correct, and no switch lights or anything like that are shining when lights out.

Doing great, now just be patient. :reading420magazine:

and your light, is that the spider farmer sf1000? You said it was a 1000 watt light, and just seeing your pic, thats definitly not 1000w. That is actually 100 watts, if thats the sf1000.

Im asking because i think you might be on the edge of over feeding. and if that is the sf1000, your PPMs should only be like 200ppms a WEEK.

Thank You,

Got time as 7am-7pm, I feed them before flowering (same day).
How to make sure no pest comes? I gave them neem oil 2 weeks ago.
I’m having a hard time getting the humidity in the 60s as it’s in the 70s. I got fans in there too. How to bring the humidity down more? Also which way to point the 2nd fan? I got both fans blowing in bc when I tried to do 1 fan blow in, the other blow out, the humidity with up to the 80s. I heard the flowering humidity suppose to be in the 50z.

Thank You,

I’m having a hard time getting the humidity in the 60s as it’s in the 70s. I got fans in there too. How to bring the humidity down more? Also which way to point the 2nd fan? I got both fans blowing in bc when I tried to do 1 fan blow in, the other blow out, the humidity with up to the 80s. I heard the flowering humidity suppose to be in the 50z.
did you hook up the humidifier in the room? You HAVE to get that vent fan Missy, its a must. That humidity is going to ruin everything for you if you dont.

You want a 25 point difference from temp to humidity in flower.
For instance, if your tent is 75F, humidity should be 50%, if your tent is 80F, humidity should be 55%, which is the sweet spot.
Veg is 15 point differance, so 80F, humidity should be 65%, if your tent is 75f, humidity should be 60%

Hope that helped you.

and your light, is that the spider farmer sf1000? You said it was a 1000 watt light, and just seeing your pic, thats definitly not 1000w. That is actually 100 watts, if thats the sf1000.

Im asking because i think you might be on the edge of over feeding. and if that is the sf1000, your PPMs should only be like 200ppms a WEEK.
Thank You, I believe you’re right. Please explain the ppms meaning? I feed them once a week and give them water once a week. Should I move the light up too?

did you hook up the humidifier in the room? You HAVE to get that vent fan Missy, its a must. That humidity is going to ruin everything for you if you dont.

You want a 25 point difference from temp to humidity in flower.
For instance, if your tent is 75F, humidity should be 50%, if your tent is 80F, humidity should be 55%, which is the sweet spot.
Veg is 15 point differance, so 80F, humidity should be 65%, if your tent is 75f, humidity should be 60%

Hope that helped you.
Hook up the humidifier in the room? What is a vent fan? I tho I bought something

23E59416-877F-4E36-9F7E-B4A6DB38EED1.png

Thank You,

You can bring your humidity down some by hanging a few CFL's, they will also supplement your sf1000.

Thank You, I believe you’re right. Please explain the ppms meaning? I feed them once a week and give them water once a week. Should I move the light up too?
OK, that makes a big difference, with the light.. Bigger watts, or PAR even, the plant needs more "calories", or PPMs. You test the PPMs when you make your feed water.

now, seeing your light isnt demanding a huge amount of feed, just keep on the calmag, and just water. Not sure what your feeding her, but it definitely shouldnt be very much at all. That pot has alot of nutes, Fox farm can be good results just adding water the entire grow to be honest.

invest in a PPM meter, like $15 on the amazone

This fan did not blow as much air as the big one in my tent. So I put this in the little tent for the autos. Unless I hook it up wrong.
I have that same fan, you want the arrow pointing OUT. So, that will be pulling air OUT of the tent. and by having your dehumidifier outside in the same room as the tent, it will suck air INTO your tent, while pulling the humidity OUT of the tent,
Hope that makes sense.

as for light distance, i really cant tell you because i dont know the par at distance. Let me do some investigating to find the correct distance you can put them at. BRB in a few,

I have that same fan, you want the arrow pointing OUT. So, that will be pulling air OUT of the tent. and by having your dehumidifier outside in the same room as the tent, it will suck air INTO your tent, while pulling the humidity OUT of the tent,
Hope that makes sense.
Wow, Thank You, I truly understand now. I will change that today ASAP. This makes so much sense that Google wouldn’t explain. So Thank You

as for light distance, i really cant tell you because i dont know the par at distance. Let me do some investigating to find the correct distance you can put them at. BRB in a few,
Thank you, take your time, I’m here. I love my babies and taking care of them is one of my main priorities.

Back
Top Bottom