Help, leaves turning lime green

Mix 10 drops of calmag into 1/2 gallon water. No need to PH. Then RIGHT after lights out, fine mist spray top and bottom of leafs.

MUST be done with in the lights out and 15 minutes of time.

When i water with calmag, 20 drops calmag, and 7 drops PH down into per half gallon water, to get me between 6.0-6.5 PH

Good luck
Thank You,

so you spray water with calmag in it? And what do you mean 15 minutes of time?
Also do adding calmag and nutes throw off water with good PH? Or is it because your water is off ?

Thank You,

so you spray water with calmag in it? And what do you mean 15 minutes of time?
Also do adding calmag and nutes throw off water with good PH? Or is it because your water is off ?
Leafs absorb thur the leaves best within 15 minutes of lights out. So, spray as soon as your lights go out, or dim them as low as possible and spray before lights out.

no need to PH, PH is for roots, not so much for leafs.

so, like Calimagic, its recommended 5ml per gallon, I find that to much, lol..

and your humidity is WAY to high, you have to get that down somehow. at 95%, you leaf temp has to be around 92F, which is doubt your at.

the max, is 75% with leaf temp of 78-82F is perfect. If you dont have a good wind going, you could have mold growing in dark spots of the TENT.

Leafs absorb thur the leaves best within 15 minutes of lights out. So, spray as soon as your lights go out, or dim them as low as possible and spray before lights out.

no need to PH, PH is for roots, not so much for leafs.

so, like Calimagic, its recommended 5ml per gallon, I find that to much, lol..

and your humidity is WAY to high, you have to get that down somehow. at 95%, you leaf temp has to be around 92F, which is doubt your at.

the max, is 75% with leaf temp of 78-82F is perfect. If you dont have a good wind going, you could have mold growing in dark spots of the TENT.
Wow I was putting 1-2 ml per gallon. I’m buying the syringe now.
Yes I noticed the humidity is very high. The only thing I have is a portable air conditioner with a 3 and 1. It’s has dehumidifier but it’s big and how do I put it in the tent?

image.jpg

The best way would be an intake fan, and just dehumidify the ROOM. the intake fan will PUSH the humidity out of the tent.

its a fan you put in one of the tents "holes"

this one is pretty decent,

the amazone has one, look up

AC Infinity RAXIAL S4, Inline Booster Duct Fan 4” with Speed Controller

51-IIF4qO7L._AC_SL1003_.jpg

You could also use a fan like that one you have, but its sloppy,lol.

Thank you, so I point the fan pointing outside?, as if it’s blowing in the room?
Imma going to check it out and I may have more questions.

I know, I’m trying my best but it’s so much to learn. Really appreciate all the help.

Hopefully this image will help. Your best bet is to get an extraction fan set up whether you decide to have a carbon filter on or not. This will pull the stale humid air out of the tent and draw in fresh air through the intakes at the bottom. You can choose passive or forced intake but keep in mind that when you go into flowering you won't want the intakes letting light into the tent during the dark period. The AC Infinity Cloudline series are great fans with several options for controllers and they run quietly due to having an EC motor. They are a little more expensive but worth it. Simply installing one of those with some ducting and allowing fresh air in through the intakes will likely get your humidity within range without the need for the AC unit.
20210909_121120.jpg

Hopefully this image will help. Your best bet is to get an extraction fan set up whether you decide to have a carbon filter on or not. This will pull the stale humid air out of the tent and draw in fresh air through the intakes at the bottom. You can choose passive or forced intake but keep in mind that when you go into flowering you won't want the intakes letting light into the tent during the dark period. The AC Infinity Cloudline series are great fans with several options for controllers and they run quietly due to having an EC motor. They are a little more expensive but worth it. Simply installing one of those with some ducting and allowing fresh air in through the intakes will likely get your humidity within range without the need for the AC unit.
20210909_121120.jpg
Thank you so much for this. Do the exhaust fan comes with that foil tube? Also I put a room fan in the tent as a temporary exhaust until I get that fan I need.
update on the girls:
They are doing much better. I lower the humidity to 70s and I spray the calmag the night before.
See before and after

Thank You for all ya help. I’m learning and it’s been a journey that will continue to something great

7A689192-6042-4788-8D1B-98ED6FBDF916.jpeg

BEC904BE-2919-4A14-A03A-965AC7103159.jpeg

7A739617-3D24-4DFE-A97C-8EEB936A5D1B.jpeg

3A9BD2DC-7357-4F9C-8992-F5831FB36CD2.jpeg

4ECF5C87-6A11-4912-B2CD-91932181E0C6.jpeg

115EBFF0-6F48-4297-9756-0D14B2CA6FA3.jpeg

Lol. And Thank You I found these bc I need to get a few since I’m growing 10 plants . What you think?
I do not think that those are what you need. They are "feet" and intended to go under hard pots to keep the pot up off the floor or patio deck. All of the pots I see in your photographs are cloth or soft pots. Those pots would settle down and around the feet and not maintain an inch or so of space between the cloth and the floor of your tent.

My suggestion is to get a saucer for flower/plant pots and put a plant riser to support the entire area of the bottom of the pot. That way any excess water will drain out into the saucer but the pot itself is not sitting in the water.

I have seen photos from some of the growers here which show that they use these large saucers and put a grate or wire rack on the edge of the saucer and then put the pot on top of that.

Really do not want the pots sitting right on the floor pan of your tent. Any water sitting for to long can stain the material, or can outright ruin the material after awhile. If it gets bad enough then the manufacturer of the tent has to be contacted to see if they sell a new removable lining or floor pan to replace it.

I do not think that those are what you need. They are "feet" and intended to go under hard pots to keep the pot up off the floor or patio deck. All of the pots I see in your photographs are cloth or soft pots. Those pots would settle down and around the feet and not maintain an inch or so of space between the cloth and the floor of your tent.

My suggestion is to get a saucer for flower/plant pots and put a plant riser to will support the entire area of the bottom of the pot. That way any excess water will drain out into the saucer but the pot itself is not sitting in the water.

I have seen photos from some of the growers here which show that they use these large saucers and put a grate or wire rack on the edge of the saucer and then put the pot on top of that.

Really do not want the pots sitting right on the floor pan of your tent. Any water sitting for to long can stain the material, or can outright ruin the material after awhile. If it gets bad enough then the manufacturer of the tent has to be contacted to see if they sell a new removable lining or floor pan to replace it.
Thank You, I will look into that today, so I can buy everything at once. Yeah this plants are heavy too. But thank You for this info, definitely needed.

Thank You, I will look into that today, so I can buy everything at once. Yeah this plants are heavy too. But thank You for this info, definitely needed.
I think you mentioned earlier that you have a Home Depot nearby, or maybe it was you were thinking of ordering from them. Don't remember. I bring it up because the Home Depot near my house has most of the saucers, risers, feet, etc on display.

Some of the grow journals have a message or two that discuss how other growers have found ways to deal with moving around some of those larger & heavier pots. It takes a lot of reading of a lot of journals but the info it there. I usually just stumble on it what looking or reading about something else.

I think you mentioned earlier that you have a Home Depot nearby, or maybe it was you were thinking of ordering from them. Don't remember. I bring it up because the Home Depot near my house has most of the saucers, risers, feet, etc on display.

Some of the grow journals have a message or two that discuss how other growers have found ways to deal with moving around some of those larger & heavier pots. It takes a lot of reading of a lot of journals but the info it there. I usually just stumble on it what looking or reading about something else.
Yes I do have a Home Depot near, will be my go to. I have been reading but will study more journals. This has been a journey for me and I definitely appreciate all the help and advice

Back
Top Bottom