Help, leaves turning lime green

They look great. Once they get going, the newer growth is lighter. :peace:
Thank You , I’m hoping it’s that simple. But they getting worst by the hour. I just took these.

FF358F9D-DF94-43BD-A3B4-F829BB418E5A.png

C9F7D67B-ADF1-4A22-9C83-7130CFED6395.png

98861855-3471-4161-BBCC-64A65E2913C3.jpeg

Wow, I wish I knew this. I’ve been hurting my plants and tho I had everything. I’m buying it now. Do you think Home Depot carry theese?

and Thank you so much….
They'll help I'm sure. I have no idea to be honest as I live in the UK.

magnesium deficiency.

Spider farms is a pretty good light, and the plant needs more mag. or get your PH to 6.2 if you can.

actually, Calmag is the route to go, start your water with 150ppms worth.

You can see the "leaf Pull" which is indicating Cal, and the light margins which is Mag.

Start with the 150ppm, and if it dont get better, up by 25

You can see the "leaf Pull" which is indicating Cal
Good spot. I forgot about that telltale sign. Could be due to a lockout though. I always forget about calmag as I've only ever added it to a couple of feeds. Never needed it.

They look great. Once they get going, the newer growth is lighter. :peace:
This is what I'm thinking.... maybe the plants are allergic to that poison thingy hanging in the corner??

What is that?

Wood you smoke or eat it? IF answer = no. I'd remove. Just an observation.

magnesium deficiency.

Spider farms is a pretty good light, and the plant needs more mag. or get your PH to 6.2 if you can.

You can see the "leaf Pull" which is indicating Cal, and the light margins which is Mag.

I’ve been light on the calmag because it’s been hard to measure. I use a 1mL max dropper (2 times) . What can I buy to help me measure ppm? What’s a ppm?

They'll do the job.
magnesium deficiency.

Thank You,

also do I want til it’s dry to add more cal? Or is it a emergency where I can add now?

Saw this comment at the right time. (Started getting sad and anxious). Can’t even focus at my job since I work from home. Keep checking them every 30 min. Thank You
Honestly don't worry. Overall they look great. Personally I'd let them drink everything that's in the soil now and then feed again once they have dried out. Make sure the feed pH is adjusted correctly before going into the soil and you'll be golden. If there is a calmag deficiency still present you'll have plenty of time to correct it. Relax and breathe.

Mix 10 drops of calmag into 1/2 gallon water. No need to PH. Then RIGHT after lights out, fine mist spray top and bottom of leafs.

MUST be done with in the lights out and 15 minutes of time.

When i water with calmag, 20 drops calmag, and 7 drops PH down into per half gallon water, to get me between 6.0-6.5 PH

Good luck

Honestly don't worry. Overall they look great. Personally I'd let them drink everything that's in the soil now and then feed again once they have dried out. Make sure the feed pH is adjusted correctly before going into the soil and you'll be golden. If there is a calmag deficiency still present you'll have plenty of time to correct it. Relax and breathe.
Thank you, I think that’s what I lack is measuring correctly. Is there a device or equipment that accurately advised calmag and feed amount? I use a dropper with a max of 1mL. The instructions on the calmag bottle is very vague.

Thank you, I think that’s what I lack is measuring correctly. Is there a device or equipment that accurately advised calmag and feed amount? I use a dropper with a max of 1mL. The instructions on the calmag bottle is very vague.
I use 10 mL syringes and the bottle I have specifies a range mLs per gallon. Without looking I think it's 3-5?

Back
Top Bottom