Help, leaves turning lime green

Missyhum

Recently feed them nutes and now the new growth turn lime green and leaves look crazy and curve. Help

veg week 6

0EF73DC5-DAE5-4DBF-84BA-0B53C1C63F9D.jpeg

89C2C9E5-6B9A-4218-A023-6B50F7788C67.jpeg

EEF18E67-C48D-4754-ABB3-3F74D17FA4C7.jpeg

BE384691-C2B3-498D-B234-C9E811F91C18.png

E4FB7710-78B9-4248-B472-500674EBA1AF.png

03709350-EBC2-42BA-BDAB-C20BA3657E21.png

If you can give more details it will help narrow it down. What soil are they in? Size of pots? What nutrients and how much? How often and how much do you water? What pH? Etc etc. Overwatering will starve the roots of oxygen and prevent them from being able to absorb nutrients.

Hi,
Organic soil
Pots are 3 and 5 gallons
Fox farm veg growth
I gave nutes last week Wednesday then again on Saturday.
PH soil good
Ph water good
I usually water every other feed but last week I decided to feed back to back (we’d & sat) instead of water (how I usually do it)

Hi,
Organic soil
Pots are 3 and 5 gallons
Fox farm veg growth
I gave nutes last week Wednesday then again on Saturday.
PH soil good
Ph water good
I usually water every other feed but last week I decided to feed back to back (we’d & sat) instead of water (how I usually do it)
Do you allow the soil to dry completely between feeding/watering? All the way to the bottom of the pot.

What pH are you aiming for?

Is the soil heavy with nutrients or light on them?

Can't see in the pics if you have or not but it's also good to have the pots stood on something that allows airflow under the pot. I say all this and ask the questions as the larger leaves look a bit plump and droopy to me. A sign of over watering. May not be that but it's a good one to cross off.

Have a read of the link below too. Emilya is a walking library of knowledge for these things. My personal approach would be to let the soil fully dry and then give a feed and see how they respond to that.

Thread 'The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant' The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

If you can give more details it will help narrow it down. What soil are they in? Size of pots? What nutrients and how much? How often and how much do you water? What pH? Etc etc. Overwatering will starve the roots of oxygen and prevent them from being able to absorb nutrients.
Thank You too
Do you allow the soil to dry completely between feeding/watering? All the way to the bottom of the pot.

What pH are you aiming for?

Is the soil heavy with nutrients or light on them?
I usually water when i see it dried on the top of soil (every 3-4 da. I don’t know how to check if it’s water still in the bottom. I’m using grow bags.

ph in soil with the lime green is at 7 ph and the one’s normal color is at 6.5.

I want them all to be at 6.5 and lower correct?

im very scare and light with the nutes and calmag. I put half of what’s recommended in the 1 gallon.
Also I use spider farm 1000w lights
No carbon fan
1 small fan in tent

Here’s more pics of this test thing

E5015FE7-0970-4348-AC1B-DB25F2688809.jpeg

C5D81614-BD27-4B7B-976E-DE2C45CAEEBF.jpeg

Can't see in the pics if you have or not but it's also good to have the pots stood on something that allows airflow under the pot. I say all this and ask the questions as the larger leaves look a bit plump and droopy to me. A sign of over watering. May not be that but it's a good one to cross off.
Omg, no I don’t have a stood and I was thinking about getting something but I was unsure since it was grow bags. Where to I buy them? Amazon?

Have a read of the link below too. Emilya is a walking library of knowledge for these things. My personal approach would be to let the soil fully dry and then give a feed and see how they respond to that.

Thread 'The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant' The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
Thank you I will definitely study this. I’m stress out because my babies need fixing. So Thank You

Lift the pots. To feel the weight. You'll know when they've dried fully as it will feel really light. They look big enough for a proper wet/dry cycle. Let them fully dry then give them enough to soak the soil and wait again. They'll start drooping and smelling more when they want a drink too.

I wouldn't worry about soil pH. Use a pH pen to test your water/feed and make sure that's at 6.3-6.5 going in.

Good air exchange is important. Do you have the tent open or a fan extracting air out and intakes allowing fresh air into the tent?

Thank you I will definitely study this. I’m stress out because my babies need fixing. So Thank You
Don't worry it's nothing major. Just trying to offer some tips so it doesn't become a big problem. If the soil stays wet in the bottom of the pots the roots won't be happy and you'll start having issues.

Omg, no I don’t have a stood and I was thinking about getting something but I was unsure since it was grow bags. Where to I buy them? Amazon?
Yeah you should be able to pick something up on Amazon or at a local hydroponics shop if you have one. You can use anything you have handy in a pinch though. Just get them up off the ground and allow some air underneath.

If you can start a grow journal it's a great way of getting help and learning from each other. You'll find plenty of people willing to help and interested in what you're growing.
Thread 'How to Make a Grow Journal' How to Make a Grow Journal

Here's another link with useful info and guides to help you navigate and get the most from the site.

If you can start a grow journal it's a great way of getting help and learning from each other. You'll find plenty of people willing to help and interested in what you're growing.
Thread 'How to Make a Grow Journal' How to Make a Grow Journal

Here's another link with useful info and guides to help you navigate and get the most from the site.
I did start one. And everything was going great until the final transplant. I’m going to buy that drain thing you reference.

Don't worry it's nothing major. Just trying to offer some tips so it doesn't become a big problem. If the soil stays wet in the bottom of the pots the roots won't be happy and you'll start having issues.
Wow. That’s scary. I want my roots to be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom