Help plant has suffered severe heat stress how can it be saved?

Theendish1

Yo is there any experienced growers that can tell me how too save my girl she's 4 weeks into flower under 650 watt hps. Have turned light down too 400 too reduce heat .Lots of the leaves on the plant have crisped up and curling up going brown and dieing. Can my plant be saved ? How can I revive it back too good health? Somebody please help!

its gone man your fried it like KFC.. what a shame. that must have had light stress for a while. did you not notice it before it got to this stage. because you are 4 weeks in flower there is not much you can do .strip her, leave buds ,good water, and no more heat stress. ,MAYBE, she will try carry on producing bud,if it was younger plant you would have more of a chance to recover it. happydays yeaman

Yeah it has been stressed for a while but I didn't no it was heat damage that was causing it this is my first grow . What do you mean by strip it ? Cut the damaged leaves of and hope it produces more? . I'm gutted Ive probably lost this plant as it was the furthest along . How can I prevent this happening too the rest of my plants ? There are others showing signs of heat stress only the ones closest too the lamp are showing signs of heat damage. So pissed I've let this happen !

yea take the dead leaves off she will look like a scarecrow when done ,but hopefully she will want to carry on. raise the light. what lights u using and whats the room temp .you got more pics . if you are not running a cool shade then you should be at least 18-23 inches,away from plants with a 600 hps. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,need more pics and room temps to really help you. happydays ,yeaman .

Temperature is kept between 27 - 30 degrees. It's inly few inches from
Light as plants is so tall and I can't raise light it's already at highest possible place in tent . And didn't want too move and put another plant in it's place only for same thing too happen again . I should of turned light down earlier when I first saw signs of damage but didn't no it was down too heat or light.
Another of the plants is dieing from top aswell leaves going crispy curling up and dieing . So stressed out about this really hope it Carey's on producing . Is there anything else I can do ? Really don't want too accept it's gone.

Uploading more pics now . Hope they help you help me if you need better pics I'll upload more
image16132.jpg

Another plant leaves going hard on this one it's in centre of tent closest in line with light like the other one that is dead . Can't move it anywhere else in the tent . What can I do?

This is another plant the leaves at the top are going crispy and firing . Only about 12 leaves gave died plenty are healthy . They're at too
Of plant on the tops again closer too the light . I have turned light down from 650 to 400 . Don't
No what else I can do I have moved fan higher to avoid these heat patches getting too high . Don't think it's going too be very effective though . Really need too save my others before they get too the point of no return like the other girl!

what you feeding them and how much. 1 take all the dead and dead looking leaves off.2 give them a good water with a very low nutes.3 if you cant move plants then bend them over and find some way to tie them down so it is not so close to light.and then PRAY .HAPPYDAYS.

I'm worried about swapping the plants round as I don't want what's happened too the burnt one too happen too any of the smaller plants if I swap them round they might become damaged by growing too close too light . I am using Dutch pro kit following their auto flower feed chart . Giving them 2.5 ml Dutch pro a&b mix per 100 mil water 0.5 ml Dutch pro explode , 1 ml Dutch pro multitotal. Fan is a small fan was on the floor as couldn't fit a big oscillating fan in there . It is now hung up blowing over top of the plants . It doesn't oscillate going too get some clip on oscillating fans tomorrow.

Sorry bro yeah there in tent 6 in 1.2 metre tent . 650 watt Hps turned down today too 400 watt hps. Just sent nutes I'm using don't no ph a havnt got kit too test . Temps kept between 27- 30 degrees . Does get quite humid in there . And does feel too warm. Plant tent too sweat abit aswell . And obviously problem is leaves drying out dieing. Is there anything else you need too no or see too help me ? . Sorry internets slow didn't see all you're replays before I replied.

cool a good start with the fan now blowing inbetween plants and light.you have to move the big plant from under the light it will just fry as for the smaller ones the same will only happen if they get to close to the light.bend them if they are getting to tall . bend them and tie them down . back off the feed while you are trying to bring them back. and if your room is tooo hot. add some more extraction.

tent -yes or no?
extraction fan -yes or no ?
watring- when and how?

ok we are getting there now. you NEED TO know what ph is. get a ph pen. with you not knowing you ph.thats just a big mistake and you will run into all kinds of problems . if you feed and ph are right i dont think you would be having these problems.if your feels sweaty and hot .then its wrong and not nice for your plants. happy enviroment = happy plants. BUT until you sort ph out and add some more extraction to sort airflow out you are going to have problem after problem. a small tent like yours is fine with a 600 hps. BUT if you are not using a coolshade then you must have good extraction to deal with the heat.

1.2 metre squared tent .
Was Watering with nutes every evening giving them AB one day then explode next day next day take root or Multi total etc . Have backed off nutes a little recently though as origionally thought this was problem . Not sure if I was following feed chart properly .might have been feeding daily when I should of only fed once in that week with the recommended dose of nutes.
Extractor fan yes with carbon filter on it blowing to outside of tent though . Can't go outside .

Back
Top Bottom