Help plant has suffered severe heat stress how can it be saved?

Yeah I no man I'm gutted and pissed that I've been so stupid! Still think I can eve the other plants though their growth has probably been stunted . To be honest the worst of the damage crept up on me It started on the parts of the plant I couldn't really see as tent is so crowded. Seemed too get fatally worse over a couple of days . I'm going to get better fan and going too flush and water with mineral water or something . I was reluctant too post on internet as I'm on uk and it's bait that's why I never seemed advice before it was too late . Stil have 5 reasonably healthy plant still though.

Here's rest of grow . Dead plants in middle at the back . The plant that's starting too die from top is on the right at the back I have tied it too side of tent bent away from the light . I am going too get oh pen and large oscillating fan now . I will let you no oh later . Hopefully fan will improve circulation and cool
Down tent enough . As I can't add anymore extraction yet .and hopefully I can balance ph and still get some yield from these.
I will send ph later.

and fan wont cool the room it just moves air around i dont use osculating fans i use small clip on fans for air movement. if you sort ur ph out and stop over feeding u will be fine . nice job though ,moving the plant and tying her down.good work. stip her of bad leaves too.happydays.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00E1GTRKS/?tag=420magazine0f-20

no probs dude learn from your mistakes and all will be good .when it comes to nutes less is better than more. until u know ur setup.. ps try sticking to plants that are 70% indica. so much better
2_weeks_flower_007.JPG
than sativas for growing in a tent they stay short and bushy.less hassle. happydays yeaman.

yea take the dead leaves off she will look like a scarecrow when done ,but hopefully she will want to carry on. raise the light. what lights u using and whats the room temp .you got more pics . if you are not running a cool shade then you should be at least 18-23 inches,away from plants with a 600 hps. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,need more pics and room temps to really help you. happydays ,yeaman .
Same as happened to mine 6 week into flowering can I save mine?

Yeah I no man I'm gutted and pissed that I've been so stupid! Still think I can eve the other plants though their growth has probably been stunted . To be honest the worst of the damage crept up on me It started on the parts of the plant I couldn't really see as tent is so crowded. Seemed too get fatally worse over a couple of days . I'm going to get better fan and going too flush and water with mineral water or something . I was reluctant too post on internet as I'm on uk and it's bait that's why I never seemed advice before it was too late . Stil have 5 reasonably healthy plant still though.

Can any one advice me what to do I’m in week 7 Monday of flowering

Attachments

• 6ABF5179-DFC8-4246-BA54-8899ADC9E8E1.jpeg
    6ABF5179-DFC8-4246-BA54-8899ADC9E8E1.jpeg
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 128
  • C447B2C9-135C-487E-95C3-322A85C12A33.jpeg
    C447B2C9-135C-487E-95C3-322A85C12A33.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • B1BC2FB6-3E55-4816-88CB-4193AC514845.jpeg
    B1BC2FB6-3E55-4816-88CB-4193AC514845.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Back