Help please - Is this a hermie?

Mattyfresh

Hi all - first time grower and hitting some late stage concern. In harvest window and wondering if this is a hermie? It looks totally different than the other dark angel plants that were all feminized but still sticky and covered. What should I do? Still useful and if I harvest in next day or two do I need to worry about further polination in drying/cure. I know that sounds like a stupid question because the plant will be dead but not sure if it affect flavor etc. Any help would be appreciated. There also seems to be new white hairs growing from on top of a few other colas like little hats which is weird because I'm 8 weeks in to flower so they should all have changed colours. What's happening? Also - can't seem to post a picture. Please advise because I have lots that would most likely help in diagnosis :)

It won't let me post any pictures. I'm actually super frustrated because I've tried the mobile and desktop version and neither allow me to put a picture up. Ideally I'd like to pull from my cell phone gallery and post direct. Sorry for being a pain here but how do I do that? I've searched forums for FAQ's as well.

Also - can't seem to post a picture. Please advise because I have lots that would most likely help in diagnosis

theres a link for that!

How to Upload and Post Photos

edit to add:

It won't let me post any pictures. I'm actually super frustrated because I've tried the mobile and desktop version and neither allow me to put a picture up. Ideally I'd like to pull from my cell phone gallery and post direct. Sorry for being a pain here but how do I do that? I've searched forums for FAQ's as well.

well you can't just post a photo into your text box from your phone, it has to be uploaded to the website first; if the system isn't working, I'm not sure what to say. The link above includes directions for all platforms i believe!

Hope it helps

20160211_192327.jpg

figured it out. Thank you both for the help. What do you think? I have others I can show you as well. I'm 8 weeks in to flower an 8 week strain of Dark Angel

Thank you for the help. I've cracked them open and there isn't any seed presence, it's just tightly packed plant/veg/soft tissue (I'm no botanist so I'm not sure of the term, but it's leaf material). The seems to have only happened to one of the plants and a few others have started with the new white hairs very recently. All the tricolms are milky but not a ton amber. I'm thinking they grew for to long, got to ripe as I waited and last ditch effort said screw it we'll go hermie. I'll chop it all down tomorrow but I'm assuming since this was female for most of it's life it will probably still be ok to smoke and wouldn't pose any new threat once they are all chopped and drying? Then I just need an effective way to neutralize my tent for the next batch (open to suggestions).

I haven't seen any banana's or little flowers or anything but then again this is a first time for me so I may have missed it.

Ok so not terrible news. Just extremely ripe, potentially hermie, but still smoke-able and looks ok for a first go around.

Naturally I'll share a few I'm more proud of... Thank you again for the assistance, it's nice to have a second sober thought readily available.
20160211_235920.jpg
20160211_235833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom