Help please! Leaves wrinkled overnight

Sabio

I'm growing on soil. I had noticed my plant hadn't grown at all in like 2 days. Due to a drainage problem I had to transplant it to another pot, a big one. Next morning I came to check in and the leaves were extremely wrinkled, the stem was collapsing on itself. The problem may be PH, root rot, I'm just not sure. I've been hesitant to check on the roots to avoid further disturbing the plant. What do you guys think? Any possible fixes? I have little to no money left so please give me a cheap solution.

36ANNnLlyQmX.jpg

Thats a link to how the plant looks. Keep in mind it looked beautiful and healthy yesterday. Its about 2-3 weeks old

Wilt is common after transplant if the roots were dry or you handled them too roughly. After a transplant, I water well, to runoff, then put a clear solo cup or a baggie over the plant a day or two to prevent moisture loss. Then, once it adjusts to the normal air, just leave her be until she needs her next watering. Don't mess with the roots! They need time seek out water and nutes.

Your transplant should not need nutes. Give her a week to adjust, then she can join the schedule you have for your other ladies.

Back
Top Bottom