Help! Whats going on with my girls?

growitsfun

20160405_142957.jpg
20160405_142958.jpg
20160405_143005.jpg
Can someone please help me figure this out? Sorry for the shitty pics in advance.

I would say your running the soil far to hot !! Have you added nutes ?? What soil is this ?? Throw us a few details and the best help will be provided but an early diagnoses is severe nutrient burn
Ffof soil my nutes are general hydro nutea

I would say your running the soil far to hot !! Have you added nutes ?? What soil is this ?? Throw us a few details and the best help will be provided but an early diagnoses is severe nutrient burn
Nute burn doesnt twist does it?

Looks like nute burn to me. They twisted because you burnt their stomata (holes where they "exhale" moisture). There are stomata along the edges of the leaves. They contracted, curling your leaves. Since all the leaves, not just those near the top did this, it is def not light burn.

Flush your plants really well and give them a week two to recover, then resume feeding with less concentrated nutes.

These leaves will never recover, so watch for the health of the new growth. Let the damaged leaves dry up and drop off on their own. The plant will use up the nutrients left in the leaves.

Looks like nute burn to me. They twisted because you burnt their stomata (holes where they "exhale" moisture). There are stomata along the edges of the leaves. They contracted, curling your leaves. Since all the leaves, not just those near the top did this, it is def not light burn.

Flush your plants really well and give them a week two to recover, then resume feeding with less concentrated nutes.

These leaves will never recover, so watch for the health of the new growth. Let the damaged leaves dry up and drop off on their own. The plant will use up the nutrients left in the leaves.

New growth is clawed what about that?

I was looking at a disease reference and a Potassium deficiency (or lockout due to low PH) could also cause this. That your new growth is curling and "burning" around the edges says it's systemic rather than environmental.

Flush your plants well and give them just water for a week or two. Then re-introduce a dilute mixture of all-around nutes (for vegging). it should have N, P, and K with trace minerals.

Hopefully your new growth will come out nice and green.

I was looking at a disease reference and a Potassium deficiency (or lockout due to low PH) could also cause this. That your new growth is curling and "burning" around the edges says it's systemic rather than environmental.

Flush your plants well and give them just water for a week or two. Then re-introduce a dilute mixture of all-around nutes (for vegging). it should have N, P, and K with trace minerals.

Hopefully your new growth will come out nice and green.

Im going with low ph. Watered each plant with a gallon of ph water amd checked the run off it was at 6.5 so imma flush either way. Ill keep you informed.

Back
Top Bottom