Help with clones from dispo dwc grow help pleaase

hashman420

IMG_20131208_103546577.jpg
IMG_20131208_103207750.jpg
IMG_20131208_103158379.jpg
IMG_20131208_103125672.jpg
IMG_20131208_103132710.jpg
IMG_20131208_103147602.jpg
I got 6 karma clones from the med shops and they weren't the best when I got them. 2 of them had fungus gnats which I got taken care of but they still haven't recovered. Only 2 of the 6 plants are doing good but 1 has twisted leaves which I can't fix. The 4 plants have roots but won't show any growth, the plants are 16 days old. The pH is 5.8 ppm is 400-500 room temp 72 water temp is 70. I'm running deep water culture. I'm using advanced nutrients this is my 3rd grow but first hydro grow. I believe I'm doing everything right. I change the water every Friday I run h2o2 the day before to make sure its clean.
Some plants have yellow and brown leaves seems like nute burn but idk what my plants issues are please give me advice.

Re: help with clones from dispo dwc grow help pleaaseee

All of your stats seem to be in check. While I'm not a DWC aficionado, I do run hydro.

If it were me I'd run a flush, double check everything (calibrate your PH meter), lower those fluorescents, and just be patient.

Most likely they are just coming out of a "shocked" situation. They are working hard to establish a nice root system. Once the roots are where they need to be you'll see explosive veg growth.

I've found that as long as all the grow parameters are within reason having a hands off approach is usually the best approach.

Another thing that really helped me was starting a grow journal. Just something to keep in mind. I garnered priceless knowledge from mine.

I want to welcome you to the community. Best of luck with this grow and all your future endeavors.

:420:

Re: help with clones from dispo dwc grow help pleaaseee

yea I agree start a grow journal so people can follow and help you along when you have questions
also I noticed some clear air hoses get rid of them use the blue ones you have on the other ones or buy black ones you don't want light getting into your res
welcome to 420 mag btw:thumb:
the problem with buying clones is you don't know the source it came from besides the disp you bought them from
any problems they might have had will be your problems too
also looks like those clones came off an older plant
the twisted leaves might be telling you of ph problems
honestly it looks as if you have different problems going on
look for a book called marijuana garden saver itll help a lot as far as figuring out your issues if they cant be answered here
also check out other dwc grower journals for tips and advise

Back
Top Bottom