Help with discoloured leaves with pics

ok so i think with all the help from u lads i we have nailed this issue ! :bravo: ! ! new growth looks good, just a question tho.. should one trim the crispy/ugly leaves? or will that freak her out even more??? heres some pics of the latest that i found in a bin behind a shop.... :;):
8368.JPG
7472.JPG
6528.JPG
5638.JPG
4805.JPG
31156.JPG
21284.JPG
11694.JPG

thanks sooo much guys!

U can cut or trim what u like it won't effect the plant at all , unless the plant is too young then never trim or cut the leafs .
But by the pics just leave them alone . It's also possible to cut the tips off that r dried up if u like I do that sometimes as I've had my fair share of nute burn and etc on My first grows.
So to sum it up better to leave them alone but if u feel the need u can cut n trim without worries

Nice save mate:)

Yeah Very nice save, Also its not an easy task to make them stop growing as thats what the "shock" would do. Ive done quite a few dumb things in my short time as a grower and honestly if you know the basics of keeping a plant alive (watering light TLC etc..) then it shouldnt go into shock no matter what you cut off. During harvest some growers cut off bigger buds and let the smaller ones keep growing.

Ive cut off branches before and she would just keep growing. Some growers and I myself have tried this , is transplant many times during the veggie state to increase the speed of growth. This comes with the point that no more then 25% of the main root ball doesn't get destroyed during the transplanting. Point be you would think if anything would cause shock then that would right? Nop.

Yeah Very nice save, Also its not an easy task to make them stop growing as thats what the "shock" would do. Ive done quite a few dumb things in my short time as a grower and honestly if you know the basics of keeping a plant alive (watering light TLC etc..) then it shouldnt go into shock no matter what you cut off. During harvest some growers cut off bigger buds and let the smaller ones keep growing.

Ive cut off branches before and she would just keep growing. Some growers and I myself have tried this , is transplant many times during the veggie state to increase the speed of growth. This comes with the point that no more then 25% of the main root ball doesn't get destroyed during the transplanting. Point be you would think if anything would cause shock then that would right? Nop.

I definitely transplant alot and that plants root mass is insane. :thumb:

Wizzy has learned well :). You were definitely over watering.

After going threw hell and back with previous grows and learning all deficiencies, and learning from the best on 420 then yea I say I came along way from being a New New! lol Im just a New now lmao

a month down the track.. the sick plants at the start of this thread got better but turned herme.. now 2 are left and looking ok..

IMG_206710.JPG
IMG_20668.JPG
IMG_20658.JPG

Back
Top Bottom