groovetrain10

Hey Everyone,
First time grower here! I used Nirvana's blue mystic Auto for the first go. i honestly didn't think i'd make it this far, especially to harvest. I'm hoping someone could shed some light on when yall think I should chop her down, I'm getting antsy but I don't want to do it too early! I'm seeing equal parts white and amber hairs! Thanks All!

-Keep on Groovin

20170205_204016.jpg
20170205_203822.jpg

You need a microscope to look at the trichomes. They need to be at least all cloudy. Some wait till 30% ambers. Depends on the high you want.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Me personally I'd wait another 3 4 days and get a little more amber in the hairs I personally like more amber than white cures better in my location but that's totally up to you if you want to chop her how many days in flower?

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahh retract previous statement on 3 4 more days like 1 2 more days I just looked at them closer yeah water water water nothing but get that aroma and taste if cured right

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

One of my many rookie mistakes... didn't track anythinggg, i just kinda let the autoflower do it's thing. I did replace my 100w 6,500k CFL with a 105w 2,700k and just kept the LED going with about 3 weeks ago. As far as its actually been flowering i don't know.

HELP!! with harvest

How long has it been growing? What is the breeders time table suggest. Those pictures don't help in the least. Judging a plant by pistils isn't the way to go. You want to go by the trichomes. You need a jewelers loupe or some other type of magnifying instrument. Judge a plant by its trichomes for ripeness. If I were to judge by the pistil color i would've chopped two of my girls already at only 44 days, the breeders timetable suggests more along the lines of 70-80 days.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good and a jewelers loupe would help too. I got mine free when i bought nutrients from a grow store.

to each their own and mine to smoke

breeders time table said 7-9 weeks. I'm easily over that by 1 or 2 weeks. ill also definitely look into getting a jewelers loupe. Thanks

Keep in mind breeders' time tables are for reference only and are calculated with optimal environmental growing conditions. Its not uncommon for them to be over or under by weeks. Also don't forget certain phenotypes will ripen faster than others or take more time. Start by getting a loupe and check your trichs, then proceed from there.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your phone has a good camera on it you can take some macro photos and zoom in on the picture to get a little idea on tricombs. If they are mostly cloudy and some amber id say harvest but thats me.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Back
Top Bottom