Help!

tugasonasol

Hello everyone!!

So I'm growing a AutoCheese and a Blueberry but they began to get yellow leaves and curly tips mainly the auto who's already in the flowering stage .

Their under a 250 W HPS Light and i'm using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice , Tarantula ,BigBud and B-52.

Is late summer but temps are still high ,surrounding the 30ª,31 ºand sometimes 32ª celcius and humidity is around 40 % to 50 % inside the tent.

Im Uploading some pics so tell me what you think it might be .

5195fcee-6bce-43dc-bc35-beb36abc7f0b.jpg
33880b98-e1d4-4f51-a13c-eec9ea4d9c08.jpg
please

Hello everyone!!

So I'm growing a AutoCheese and a Blueberry but they began to get yellow leaves and curly tips mainly the auto who's already in the flowering stage .

Their under a 250 W HPS Light and i'm using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice , Tarantula ,BigBud and B-52.

Is late summer but temps are still high ,surrounding the 30ª,31 ºand sometimes 32ª celcius and humidity is around 40 % to 50 % inside the tent.

Im Uploading some pics so tell me what you think it might be .

5195fcee-6bce-43dc-bc35-beb36abc7f0b.jpg
33880b98-e1d4-4f51-a13c-eec9ea4d9c08.jpg
please
Seem to be burning to me my friend or PH is off. Either way. I reccomend a flush once she's dried out. Don't panic its saveable. Looks like a loot of nutes there what dosages are you using? And what medium?

Seem to be burning to me my friend or PH is off. Either way. I reccomend a flush once she's dried out. Don't panic its saveable. Looks like a loot of nutes there what dosages are you using? And what medium?

Ok bro , the Blueberry is super healthy , but this one worries me .

I'm using Plagron GrowMix soil and i'm using half or almost the full "recommended" dosage that apears on the Advanced Nutrients schedules.

Also i'm using tap water .

Ok. Im assuming atleast one or 2 of those bottles is flower focused yer? Id drop one of them out and go right down to 1/4 strength after the flush. Ive been learning to introduce bloom nutes slowly to autos my girls are getting a touch of nute burn but im keeping it in check cos i know what it is that ive been adding. If they were good before try to think what has changed since. The clawing is a dead give away of nute burn. Blessings fam

Ok. Im assuming atleast one or 2 of those bottles is flower focused yer? Id drop one of them out and go right down to 1/4 strength after the flush. Ive been learning to introduce bloom nutes slowly to autos my girls are getting a touch of nute burn but im keeping it in check cos i know what it is that ive been adding. If they were good before try to think what has changed since. The clawing is a dead give away of nute burn. Blessings fam

Thank you once again bro

I'll flush the girl and then i'll trow off 1/4 of the bottle then fill it with pure water , let's see what happens .

Thank you once again bro

I'll flush the girl and then i'll trow off 1/4 of the bottle then fill it with pure water , let's see what happens .
Hold on i think you misunderstood bro.
Bring your nute ratios when mixing alll down to 1/4 reccomended dose.

What are you talking. Dilute your chemical bottle I hope not. He’s suggesting use 1/4 of the recommendation of nutrients. It looks like Toxicity to me and ph.
BAB57E03-BA18-4428-89D3-444F678AAE30.jpeg

What are you talking. Dilute your chemical bottle I hope not. He’s suggesting use 1/4 of the recommendation of nutrients. It looks like Toxicity to me and ph.
BAB57E03-BA18-4428-89D3-444F678AAE30.jpeg

Yeah bro I flushed her already and she looks a bit better , when she's dry I'll give her 1/4 of the dose .

If she continues to be sad I'll buy a PH meter and start to monitoring the PH

Thank you 4 the reply

Think there is a breakdown in how much nutes he is supposed to use

Why did ya toss 3/4 of the jug of nutes???

To fill with water to make the right dose of nutrients man .
I don't know if I'm expressing correctly but here is my original idea :
If the jug was filled with almost the full "recommended" dose of the nutrient schedule ,that means that if I trow of 3/4 of the jug I'll be trowing 3/4 of the nutrients aswell, leaving supposedly ,1/4 of the nutrients in the jug .

Back
Top Bottom