Hempy Upgrade

How'd the roots look on the one you chopped? Is your pH ok? Are they getting cal/mag?

If I were you I'd go get some OC+, top dress it and water over it. Then I'd use it on all future grows, your nute worries vanish.

Are your cola leaves ok? I had a lot of dead cola leaves and where they were, there was bud rot. I'm not sure which caused which but be on the lookout for that. Make sure you have ventilation on the plants because they're weak now and susceptible.

Good luck my friend.

Thanks for the well-wishes, Blue. The roots actually looked healthy on the ones that I was sure were being killed by gnats, even. pH is good. I don't think I should need cal/mag using fox farm nutes. I chopped them as the cola leaves started dying. I actually chopped the diesel plants last week, 2 weeks early. Ventilation is good and I didn't have any bud rot. After trimming, the buds look very good...just light. The more I think about it, the more I think none of this adds up. Yeah, I had some nute issues but with flushing and mild feedings, I shouldn't be seeing progression of symptoms and that is what I'm seeing. Also, I have leaves dying on other plants in the tent. I'm starting to think the problem might be my light. Don't know if it could be the spectrum....maybe it could be that the light is just too intense. I've got a 600w in a 5x5 tent. I don't know, just thinking.

Thanks for the well-wishes, Blue. The roots actually looked healthy on the ones that I was sure were being killed by gnats, even. pH is good. I don't think I should need cal/mag using fox farm nutes. I chopped them as the cola leaves started dying. I actually chopped the diesel plants last week, 2 weeks early. Ventilation is good and I didn't have any bud rot. After trimming, the buds look very good...just light. The more I think about it, the more I think none of this adds up. Yeah, I had some nute issues but with flushing and mild feedings, I shouldn't be seeing progression of symptoms and that is what I'm seeing. Also, I have leaves dying on other plants in the tent. I'm starting to think the problem might be my light. Don't know if it could be the spectrum....maybe it could be that the light is just too intense. I've got a 600w in a 5x5 tent. I don't know, just thinking.

Hey bro this is quite the mystery. Is it an hps?

Take some pics and post them on the hempy thread for Doc to look at, if anyone will know he will.

I hope you get it figured out, it's gotta be really frustrating for you. Good luck!

I hate to hear you say that bro. Have you run a 400 in that tent before? I can see where that could be basically being cooked. Hope you can figure out a way to keep growing. :peace:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom