Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Clean as a whistle! :welldone:

I like to take the flowers and leave the fans down below if the light gets in there, but that''s just me.
That's cool myself i I like to try to get all the small branches and fans down below 👇 The canopy but to each his/her own ✌️ won't miss that little bit anyways

The purple Chemdawg auto but like i say its on a 12 hr shift i might get a 1/2 oz off it after drying it looks and smells PRETTY GOOD Its still got a good while to go yet 👍✌️

IMG20240405163554.jpg

Ill be ready for something outdoors/outdoors tent's moving along good with seedlings and clones with outside planting season fastly approaching no inside/outside this time around after this round for awhile ill need to amend the bed and get it tested but the inside/outside should Carry me awhile till fall harvest at least im thinking I might put a couple of the bed /budded plants outside in June after i uproot them when they are done in the bed✌️

IMG20240406153849.jpg

Outside in and inside out. Damn, this is one confusing thread! 😁

Great growing SOG!

You guys do know i come to 420 mag to kill some time, to pass on some and learn some new techniques about organic growing, to make jokes and obviously show some pics. I see you all have trophies and things like that.
Its cool that you all get those but im not here for that , could REALLY CARE LESS about that I'm just here to hang out and laugh a bit ,hell i don't have nor Will I have a Facebook, Instagram or any other page on social media Just Here I kinda like a few of you and I think it's because you're confused Individuals as confused as i am !✌️
...Take the compliment and run with it😂

Back
Top Bottom