Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glue

The Em Dog and GG#1 is doing great. GG 2&3 are growing slower, but I didn't hit them with triacontanol. I did use the T on the big GG and the Em Dog as I need them to grow out really fast in hopes of covering for my lose of timing. That said, I need either of those to be big in 2-3 weeks if I'm to keep my rhythm in bloom. I expect a diminished harvest as the result, but hopefully the T will lessen my expected loss.

Right now, the feed is loaded with yucca, kelp with fulvic and humic acids and a strong portion of 16L amino acids that is high in N. This is the base, I then used my veg regimen at half strength to get a very low TDS reading (450 ppm).

N - 120
P - 55
K - 160
Ca - 110
Mg - 70
S - 80

I also give them a microbe tea about every 3-4 days. All are doing well. when they're small, I try to starve them a bit to encourage faster root growth, but the key word is "try", lol.

Em Dog.jpg
GG 123.jpg

They're shaping up really well @Skybound - looking great :bravo:

Damn, they're trucking now. I generally like to keep them in solo cups till they're a foot tall, but when the roots can't hold water for 18 hours or more, it's time to pot up. So only after 24 days in the solo cups and 44 days alive, I put them into the 1 gallon pots. I still hope that tall Glue will be ready to bloom in 2 weeks. It would be great if I am able to steal some cuttings before sending her off. The Em Dog is slightly shorter than the tallest Glue. Both the Em Dog and the tallest Glue are being treated with triacontanol to expedite growth and development, so it's like an experiment that I need to work so I don't loose time or yield.

The other Glues also look great and just because their tops aren't as well developed, I assure you their root zones are equally as robust as the test plants.

Check out that Spray Bottle with the long reach for misting the under sides of leaves w/o needing to walk around the plant.
all 4 with sprayer.jpg

The tall one on the left is the treated Glue, and they are arranged numerically in name, 1 -2 - 3
The Glues.jpg

The Em Dog is on the left of the PVC by herself.
top down.jpg

Check out that Spray Bottle with the long reach
Really cool Skybound, is that DIY or did you purchase it? I love the idea. When there’s many clones or teens around this will make life so much easier. :cheer:
They are all looking super healthy. The tall Glue should have a good size to her in 2 weeks, if there are no problems I think you should be good to flower her then.

It's a DIY thing, I first saw the idea on Gazoo's page, but tried to do something different and maybe more repeatable. In my world, I have lots of various bits of hardware collecting dust like little stainless steel wheels with bearings, but I'm confident anything with a smooth round surface would be fine to redirect pulling energy from a finger. I figured in some cases, longer reach would be needed, so having the option to cut the PVC and 1/4" tubing longer would be a nice option to have. I'm learning that the more distance between the bottle and nozzle, the greater the loss of energy needed to produce the desired sprays. I would get about 50% by volume of mist along with a drop or two going right to the floor below the nozzle. Perhaps someone can improve the design one day, or even better, if someone would work out the kinks and manufacture it and sell it.

I could only stall for a couple days when the next room is vacant in about 2 weeks or less, but regardless, I need to put something in there as the sequence timing is more important to me than stopping all to gain yield. 2 more treatments of the gogo spray in that time though so I predict all will be well.

Here's my biggest Gorilla Glue of the 3. I was able to take 2 cuttings the other day, but have no idea if they'll root or not. They survived 1 night already, let's hope they survived 2, but usually if they're going to wilt, it will be during the first night. I'm about 100% successful with cloning and I find it best to do the actual cutting part about 1/3 of the way into the vegetative lighting on time, adequate amount of time for to convert and hold energy in the leaves and plenty of daylight to make more in the leaves while giving the cutting enough time to repurpose that energy to grow roots and stabilize the the rest of the plant. That said, I was confident to send the GG into the bloom room with her own reservoir and here own 400 watt 6 COB LED fixture. I set the light cycle for veg (17/7) and she'll veg for another week before starting the bloom.

1.jpg
2.jpg

She's a healthy looking girl Sky! Let's watch her double in size the next week... :yummy:

After the lights come on and are on for an hour or two, I will drench the media with microbe frass tea and let her play with that all day till I feed her late in the evening. She'll be looking bigger in a couple days for sure.

Here are the other 2 Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glues and the HSO Em Dog. They all look nice green and happy. The biggest Glue that is in a bloom room still vegging gave me 2 cuttings while still in veg and both cuttings have rooted already. Having clones root in 6 days in rockwool in unheard of.
ED and GGs.jpg
luscious green.jpg
6 days.jpg

It seems I finally got a good veg nutrient regimen. I'm loving the luscious green now that I worked in a bit of ammonium into my N supply. These are the remaining 2 Gorilla Glues and the Em Dog I'm running at the same time. The two Glue cuttings from the one sent to bloom both rooted already, and they can be seen off to the side enjoying their first full day in open air.

Big Veg.jpg

They’ve got a real healthy shade of green to them!

They’ve got a real healthy shade of green to them!

Thanks Irie, that's exactly what I've been trying to accomplish these past few months, super healthy vibrant green.

Hi sky. Here to learn. I can see I’m in the right place :yummy:

If you're a hydro grower, you'll do yourself a lot of justice to look into my "How to Use Hydro Buddy" thread to learn how to reverse engineer your nutrients and track and adjust your NPKs. I mix 100% of my own from salts and am able to adjust every element as I see fit to correct any deficiency in a day. I'm never one to be content though so as soon as I figure something out, I always aim to make it better. That said, I'm now hoping to fine tune my nutes to produce higher brix levels than what is common for hydro. I made a thread to track that progress too.

So far, I'm liking what I see in just 2 weeks of bloom. When I started 12/12, she wasn't but less than half what she is now and I still expect another week for her to go vertical. The triacontanol is definitely a positive influence on overall growth, though I should attribute at least some of the vigor to the genetics. I can't wait till the stinkyness begins.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Nice sized plant... If she makes some bigger sized buaddage you'll do well on that one........ Nice and round all the way down..........

She's a big girl! :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom