420 Girl Scout Cookie

Flower Stage
Average PAR: 1121 μmols/M²/sec @ 12/12
DLI: 48.4 (
High)
Humidity: 67.7%

Temperature: 83.2F

We are now over 1000 PAR with 1121 μmols and the plant is showing no signs of stress so I'm going to let her keep going.
Did a light top dress and added more soil to pot.
I also gave her about 1/2 gallon of water.

GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG
GGL00007.JPG
GGL00008.JPG
GGL00009.JPG
GGL00011.JPG
GGL00012.JPG
GGL00013.JPG
The leaves look beautiful, I wish you a good harvest :circle-of-love: :hug: :green_heart:

Flower Stage Week One 7/15/23
Average PAR: 803 μmols/M²/sec @ 12/12
DLI: 34.6 (Good)
Humidity: 67.7%
Temperature: 83.2F

Ok so I was able to get the AVG PAR up to 1200 μmols before she started showing signs of distress. This plant is sort of a test to see what the limits are with this light and my set up.
So with that, I put the trellis on and reduced the output to a more reasonable 800 PAR.
Now the show begins I guess as there are certainly flowers showing up now.

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
GGL00004.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG
GGL00007.JPG
GGL00008.JPG

Looking good there @RETRIX

@InTheShed is right the net will increase your yield, but I fear that it may be to small for you grow area.
Does it reach wall to wall? If not your plant will just grow around it.
Oh, and by the way, nice scrog technique.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Actually it's the AC Infinity 2X4 sized trellis net.

So I have this Vornado humidifier, the EDC500 I think it is?

Gllllii.jpg

Well anyway, I love this thing because it is large enough to keep the humidity up, and it has a reasonably slim form factor that helps it fit in my space. The problem is that it does not retain it's settings when power is cut by the controller.
So I returned it. And bought a used one for less than half the price because I knew I was going to be ripping it apart. I just had to pray that the voltage converter and control board were separate instead of integrated together.

So long story short, I opened this thing up and there were sensors, and water level indicators, and leds wired up to alarms and more sensors wired up to auto fan shutoff sensors, there was a ferris wheel in the left corner, as well as a TV show playing.

So I carefully removed all of that out, and what we are left with is one convenient 11.36V DC supply, along with one 12V 7500 RPM Brushless fan just waiting to have a manual speed control wired up to it.

GGL00006.JPG

So once that comes in I will convert this to a manual humidifier and have it controlled by the ACI controller. In the meantime, I have the big girl in the tent.

And speaking of tents. So I have this really small veg tent that I got for cheap and I placed a VIPARspectra in it.

GGL00001.JPG

GGL00003.JPG

I just sprouted a GSC Extreme which I am going to grow up as a small donor plant, at which I'm going to take 3 clones for the real grow coming up this fall.

GGL00004.JPG

GGL00005.JPG

Great colour, nice photos
My environment/lamp is a similar set, but if I up the the lamp to 100% they wilt
How tall is your tent - what height is the lamp?
My tent is either 7 or 7.5 feet I can't remember off the top of my head. Right now my light is 18 inches above the canopy and my drivers are running at 60% What I found is that more intense that I run these lights the higher the humidity has to be. My tent is around 58-60% right now, but last week when I was pushing it to 1200 PAR, I was running the humidity at around 70% and it probably would have been better at 75%

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG

Alright so I was able to convert my Vornado to a manual with speed control knob with switch and it was easy enough however, like usual, I got all involved and managed to snap only one picture of the progress.
So on the bottom picture, there is the knob which works perfectly and the window where the old control board used to be, is now a sunroof or viewing window. I also sold the ferris wheel and had the tv show canceled.
So this is going back in the tent after the big girl runs out of water.
I got tired of having 2 different systems try to communicate with each other so I purchased a UIS Smart plug from ACI and now the humidity and all of the fans will be driven by the same controller.

GGL00001.JPG

Also, The plant is growing a little longer so I tucked a few flowers under the net on the outside.

GGL00003.JPG
GGL00004.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG
GGL00007.JPG
GGL00008.JPG
GGL00009.JPG

like the color of your plant, it looks healthy,haha :hug: :high-five: :theband:

Back
Top Bottom