Take A Ride On The MochaBud Express 5 Strain Train

Hey Mocha. Nice set up you have.
Liking the genetics you’re running too.
Are you planning to top the photoperiods to train them out at all?
:thanks:
I'm just now getting back from a...trip I had to take, so the little woman has been taking care of them, but yeah I was planning on doing something with the 2 extras I sprouted...thinking manifold...like this C99 x Blueberry fast that hermied on me :thumb: otherwise I'm just trying to get my perpetual garden running again after the C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Seriously cool manifold! :cool:
I followed that thread for a while, but you know how it is when stuff goes sideways.
:passitleft:
Glad to be here for this one. I hope your ...trip went well?
Thanks DD :hug: ya it was a big one...it took a 4x4 tent by itself until it started spitting nanners...can't tell you how hard it was to chop it out...sad day
As far as my trip...I don't know about it going well, but I got done what I had to do :thumb:

Thank for stopping by, and I'll take some pics and give an update tomorrow, because they're already getting big :morenutes::morenutes:

I'm just catching up with everything after a few days of not being here. My better half was taking care of the girls while I was gone :morenutes: and I think I'll have her take care of them more often :rofl: cuz damn, they got big :thedoubletake:

It easy though because we're using FFOF and their trio nutes :thumb: so there's a schedule to follow....when they need watering/feeding :popcorn: here are my two girls that are 40 days old and put into the flower tent...
Gorilla Glue #4 and Liberty Haze (they need to be fed)

and at 37 days, the Gorilla Zkittlez and the Super Skunk are still in veg with their mini me's :rofl:
and my auto flower Wedding Cake at 33 days
I might add, that with the FFOF and the trio line, I have not PHed any water/nutrients :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I'm just gonna throw this out there...I do check the PH of my tap water every 6 months :thumb:

But, I have not PHed any water or feeding for this White Widow

Well I have some bad news. The auto flowering Wedding Cake from @Herbies Seeds is a male and not feminized :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

What's up @Herbies Seeds can I get some replacements :dude-knocking:
006.jpg

007.jpg

Hey Mocha! Your plants are looking great brother:slide: What a bummer about the WC hermie!

Well guys, it looks like I'm not gonna finish this journal. My wife will take care of our girls, but not the journal. I have been recalled on a FUN order...well it's not fun at all, but a UFN order (Until Further Notice) was the one thing I didn't want to see, because, I am not the person I used to be.
I don't know when I'll be back...but until that time comes, I hope you all enjoy the freedoms that the good men and women of ALL of our armed forces fight for, and die for, daily!

Pray for Peace, and may God Bless America!

Back
Top Bottom