Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Ok so my tentative plan is to have tge inside bed finished by end of may and maybe stick a couple of those i flowered downstairs outside and reveg them and git 1 more harvest then put some of the clones and seedlings outside for the summer and then probably do a couple autos in the tent but im on the fence about that because if things work out downstairs ill be set WELL after fall harvest because usually out of the bed downstairs i can get 1/4 to almost a 1/2 lb a plant hung,dried and jarred, that's been the average the last 3 rounds from the basement bed and with only 2 patients right now the inside round will carry me quite awhile well past fall harvest but I get requested for my organic flower over the dispensary flower because ive been told by several folks that mines got a GREAT FLAVOR a GREAT BUZZ and NO coughing and that's a GOOD THING !

That to me means im doing a GOOD JOB! 👍 ✌️

So everyone is LOVING LIFE today!

IMG20240407124305.jpg

IMG20240407124334.jpg

IMG20240407124148.jpg

IMG20240407124223.jpg

IMG20240407124152.jpg

Might even do a little ass kissing and ask the better half "What if a marijuana plant ends in up the outside veggie bed 🤔 by cowinkydink?" 🤣🤣🤣Im thinking about putting one of the Sweet island skunk in the one end of the bed and just tie it down so it grows horizontal along the ground that skunk seems to grow tall and lanky must be mostly sativa
I think i can get away with it✌️

Betcha that grow room smells amazing round about now, and I think 14-18 plants would be too many even for the 4x8 out there!
Oh for sure in the 4× 8 i can usually only do 6 comfortable in the basement 4×8 outside I don't have a bed for that but ive though about it.
The new bed is the better halves veggie garden i do mine in 15 gallon containers ,they get scattered all around the yard

Back
Top Bottom