Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Purple Chemdawg auto

IMG20240411152057.jpg

This is how anal I am about water,we have a on demand hot water heater well anyways there is a cold sandwich if it sits for awhile without use and its in the basement with insulated pipes through out and in the center of the room between the kitchen faucet and bathroom so about the same distance.
I could cure that by using the app and or programming the unit to come on and shut off at certain times (its a smart hot water heater 95 % efficient I believe) and recirculate the water with a recirculation pump within the pipes but that means I have to plumb in one and we are selling the house
But anyway I have a bucket i fill when i turn on the shower every morning to catch the cold water till it gets hot and its about a gallon and a half i Use that to water my garden with so i don't just put it down the drain
What can I say some ppl would give a kidney for a glass of water I think its a precious resource CLEAN water ✌️

And to that end ,that is how i set up My soil to have water resources there somewhere in the bed for the roots to find so things like bio char and compost and plenty of real estate to find that resource.
My experiences with soil grows inside and out is to try not to let them get root bound it takes away from the FULL POTENTIAL of the plants I try to do less plants with bigger containers and get a better outcome as of I were to do many instead.
That's just my style of growing and that way i can focus on a few rather than many and try to get the best results as possible for that strain, sometimes they don't turn out like I want and ill do that strain again again ✌️

Might want to add a step stool to the corner with the pitchfork so we can see the tops!
But anyway I have a bucket i fill when i turn on the shower every morning to catch the cold water till it gets hot and its about a gallon and a half i Use that to water my garden with so i don't just put it down the drain
I do the same thing only I use the water to flush the toilet (pee only :) )!

Back
Top Bottom