Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Swallowed up by the sea of green!
You might be right

IMG20240413080622.jpg

So after all the thinning I topped dressed 1/4 cup kelp, ground neem seed meal, crushed oyster shell , and alfalfa meal and scratched it in
Then I started a tea brew of 1 cup Dairy Doo, 1 tsp humic acid ,1Tbs Fish hydrolislate 1 Tbs molasses 3 Tbs alfalfa, 3 Tbs Bone meal with 1Tbs oyster shell flour in a 5 gallon pail w/an air lift Brewer ill brew 24 hrs then tomorrow ill strain it and water in 3/4 strength to take the stress away

So I have a new organic recipe that seems to be working pretty good it is 1 cf bag of veggie doo it made in Michigan that's why im partial to that soil, 4 tbsp KIS mix 2tbs fish meal,2 tbs feather meal,2 tbsp bone meal,2tbs potassium sulfate 2 tbs gypsum by adding that it dry amendment brings the ph to 5.6
I use Domilte lime high in mg, AG lime high in calcium,and wallsonite for stability and a few other properties the other 2 don't bring to the table. I mix those in then water to field capacity and let it sit for a week.
Check ph again, target is 6.8 Give it time to adjust and stabilize ph and for the amendment to break down into usable food for the plants and to kick the microbes in the ARSE!
The results are in the photos

IMG20240415160353.jpg

IMG20240415160346.jpg

IMG20240415160340.jpg

WOLLASTONITE is a multipurpose soil amendment that will help your plants resist powdery mildew, supply available calcium and silicon and is proven to increase yields and plant integrity. Wollastonite neutralizes soil acidity and can be used as a substitute for agricultural limestone.

Wollastonite is a naturally occurring mineral that is a combination of calcium, silicon and oxygen. This amendment is made by crushing, drying and milling Wollanstonite ore.

SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS

Application rates vary according to soil conditions and plant requirements. Apply Wollastonite according to your soil test results, taking into consideration the soil pH, as well as the calcium and magnesium requirements, and silicon supplementation.

Pretty vague! How much are you thinking?
I add 1 to 2 tbs per cf of soil or per bag but that's what i do when i don't test but if you are testing your soil at the start of a round a lab tests for silica amount is one they have in the report

Back
Top Bottom