Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

Vlad won't be joining in the shenanigans but thanks anyway Herbie's.

I'm still burnt out from the last contest debacle(s). Seeds are not a rarity for me so out of generosity to others less fortunate that are in need of some magic beans I will just hang out by the sidelines.

One day I will have to order some low THC/ high CBD seeds for my future patients that can't handle a little psychoactivity :bongrip:

Cheers Capitalist Compatriots, smoke weed (medicinally)

Dutch Passions Desfran gets my vote.

Herbies Mobile
420-magazine-mobile658978463.jpg

Something different to the normal strains. Like the south american strains. They are doing some great stuff that you dont hear much about. Plus it can reach THC levels beyond comprehension.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't really have a favorite strain yet but a strain I have always wanted to grow but could never afford is Jack Herer from Sensi Seed.
Sensi Jack Herer Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Sensi says: The sublime blend of tropical Sativa high and monstrous Indica resin production captured in Jack Herer must be seen and sampled to be believed. At their peak, buds are so thickly smothered with clear trichomes that they appear sugar-frosted or sparkling with dew-drops. This crystal-coating extends to spear-leaves, fan leaves and even to Jack’s stems and stalks.

Plants from seed show favourable variation, due to Jack Herer’s complex background and delicate balance right at the cusp of Sativa and Indica. Enhanced features from both sides of the family are strongly evident and are expressed in different combinations, allowing growers to select mother plants tailored to their circumstances and tastes.

Three of Jack’s four main phenotypes are heavily Sativa-influenced while the fourth has a growth pattern leaning towards Indica - fast-flowering and relatively compact with a dense, expansive, rounded bud structure that’s suited to cash-cropping. Jack’s Sativa phenotypes can also produce a good per-metre or per-plant yield when cultivated skilfully, though it is rare for these crops to be sold commercially. Most growers who have watched their succulent, super-sized calyxes swell and mature will be hesitant to sell such buds, and the best Jack Herer is often passed around a select circle of friends - an example of one of those things that money just can’t buy.

The trait common to all Jack Herer phenotypes is a dazzling double-edged potency - a stratospheric cerebral high underpinned by a breathtaking body-buzz with seismic power. Smokers should be prepared to feel the earth shake beneath their feet - which can be a very pleasant feeling when your head is firmly in the clouds.

This is some Jack Herer from Black Skull Seeds that has been curing for 5 weeks. Its good smoke but not the real deal.
image14412.jpeg
image14411.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft:Thank you Herbies

HI
Thank you for a great opportunity to win seeds :)
I am looking into medical seeds to help a friend with cancer. Lost to many people from it.
I have actually been checking this seed out lately ! Nirvana Bubblelicious Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Because it doesn't smell that much ( all though I don't mind.it is to keep nosy neighbors away :p)
It seems to be a good strain for general purpose too.. back pains ..calming nerves and alot more :)
:thumb:
:thanks:

Very true the reason I started growing was of this strain ww https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery [url=https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/mobile/green-house-white-widow-feminised-seeds-697]Herbies Mobile[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1496660854.jpg for my vote its green house ww

:Namaste:

Big yield potential and high THC are two reasons why Dr. Krippling Incredible Bulk is a favorite choice.

:thanks:
yep i heard so ordered some from herbies arrived no worries currently growing them out bout a week from flip ,impressed so far with tight node stacking and the unmistakeable spear like foliage, heirloom how much do they stretch and how many weeks till 50/50amber clouds in your exp ?
thanks mate and thankyou herbies never ceases to amaze me im growing strains from all over the world and i sit back have a bong and look at my rooms full of plants and think how they could once all fit in my mailbox haha, bloody legends herbies you put a smile on my face and all my patients faces !

Back
Top Bottom