Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

I've been growing for a few years, I've run 35+ strains so far, and I keep coming back to Carnival by Ministry of Cannabis.

! Buy single Ministry Of Cannabis Carnival Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

It's a soaring sativa high with 20+% THC, and a raspberry diesel scent, and it's a breeze to grow!

DSCN78121.JPG

I keep hearing about this Carnival. My interest has been piqued. I had an exodus kush that went mad when I flipped to 12/12. Got more than 3x stretch from that girl. That was a bit of a mission and would prefer not to have to deal with that again. Does carnival go wild in 12/12?

I just did my first oreder with Herbies, and I seen ya'll do a contest. I'll throw my hat in the ring once with one I've never grown but heard hella good things about her;
! Reserva Privada Skywalker OG Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
I never do any contests anymore, such as PotM or whatever ,since back in 09 but why not try once. Hey Herbie, I seen you mailed my order the next day, thanks. Keepem Green

I'm still window shopping. Look what you've done Herbie!

Sin City Cancers Nightmare ...... with 12-16% THC and CBD (1:1 ratio) it looks like one every medical user should have in their seed bank. No picture available, but for meds it makes no difference if it looks like poo on a stick.

I've been reluctant to buy a good high CBD yet because there is so much happening in the medical arena that I don't want to end up with 'last years model' right after buying one. Which will happen inevitably.

But if it were a freebie, well that's different!

:thanks:

I keep hearing about this Carnival. My interest has been piqued. I had an exodus kush that went mad when I flipped to 12/12. Got more than 3x stretch from that girl. That was a bit of a mission and would prefer not to have to deal with that again. Does carnival go wild in 12/12?

Nope. :cheesygrinsmiley: It has a perfectly well-behaved hybrid habit. I've seen three phenos so far. One is tall and stretchy with a double or a little more after the flip, one is shorter and more compact, and the third is very leafy and compact. The stretchy one, like the pic, is the buzziest pheno. :slide:

There's a group grow journal for Carnival right now ...

Carnival - A Community Grow Experience

I've been reluctant to buy a good high CBD yet because there is so much happening in the medical arena that I don't want to end up with 'last years model' right after buying one. Which will happen inevitably.

I can vouch for Channel+ from Medical Seeds, too. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's also 1:1 in the mid-teens. I grew it and one clone, and they were both excellent - strong mint aroma in bloom, good THC punch and enough CBD that a user like myself can feel it. :thumb:

I placed an order yesterday and came real close to getting the Sartori, but right now it's only available in non-feminized and I just don't have the time or space to deal with males right now. But, for those that do and/or want to play with breeding, not only would I encourage the Sartori, but I also saw Nirvana White Widow and Ice for less than $20 USD for a 10-pack. It's a GREAT price! :thumb:

naaahh she only looks big cuz yer only 3 feet tall. lmao

sorry I had to, it was funny. it popped in my head the second I saw the pic lol

btw nice freakin plants shorty lol

still cant stop laffin

Oh btw anyone looking into auto's and just wants a bigger plant than most auto's look into Muay Thai. I do have a pic of her, she gets massive.
! Flash Muay Thai SuperAuto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Updated:12th Jul 216
Here she is still vegging;
mt_3_.JPG

Keepem Green

For 4 years I've been looking for a strain that I had a couple times while living in So. Cal. It was called, according to the grower, Hawaiian Blue Orchid. I've never been able to find it by that name. Jordan Of the Islands Blue Hawaiian Sativa is the closest I've found in both name and description. If it is the same then it was a favorite mellow smoke. Not zippy. Similar to the original clone only blue dream, but with a nice floral note added. I would love to give this a shot to find out.

:thumb:

One more for the road!...lolool......One of my freebies from Herbie's was strawberry Blue...gave me a few issues...butt ended up yielding OK...butt...it was the smell and taste I just loved...since it was a freebie...not much info...I can only assume...mighta' been one of these...

...! World of Seeds Strawberry Blue Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds ...

Cheerz...lolool...

Back
Top Bottom