Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Jut grow one bloom-from-seed. :slide: They're pretty cheap, too.

Shouldn't be much different than an auto ...

I'd need to do it under 12/12 lighting. Right now I'm growing autos under 20/4.

Remember that 4' shelf unit I had in the big tent when I was running azalea pots? It's in the bathroom right now and I keep looking at it thinking how easy it'd be to enclose it with panda film and throw a light panel or two in there. I could make it completely stealthy, if I can control the smell. It's really tempting me. I have all these seeds to grow. :laughtwo:

And away we go! Let the breeding commence!

c517e68398d7628c443673cf8f09dbb2.jpg

image14269.jpeg

I have this space.......

Inside the balcony door in my bedroom is this indentation that would be perfect for one of my 2x2 tents. I'm considering moving the armoire to another wall and growing a Carnival in this space.

Over here where the big tent was last year might be even better. More stealthy.

image14270.jpeg

Yep, I think this may be my photo tent spot. One plant at a time, starting with Carnival.

Good to see you, Rascio! :ciao:

Sorry I missed your return Rascio. Let me second this. Welcome back. :hug: And you stroll in with a tent full of Carnival. Whoa!!! :thedoubletake: It's us that need to do some catching up. :laughtwo:

Thought I would put up a couple pictures of our carnival clone being 20 days old from being taken from her mother. She is growing faster than her mother did that's for sure. She will be pollenated by a DDA. :woohoo:

DSC_010038.JPG

DSC_009544.JPG

Everyone have a great weekend. Ill be back with Matilda, the mother, a little later. Smoke em if you got em! :lot-o-toke: :passitleft:

Oh Noob...... Baby, I laughed with joy all the way through that. :laughtwo: Way to build the tension. Reps for that. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom