Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I sometimes wonder how many cigarettes I smoked over the years until I quit, too.
I didn't quit. I've been smoking Camel straights since 1970. I should quit one of these days, too. I think they finally decided that they're bad for people.

At least I'm down to a half pack a day. :thumb:

That's what's known as The Big Question. :thumb:

Is that why I find myself thinking so much about my past life?

Ya, seems likely. :bongrip: I have losta dope for now though - tonned up on the dope front - 3 to 4 lbs?

I know one thing since I learned to grow decent dope it sure is easier to smoke all I want or have time to :D

Probably 6 or 7 more years of work. Then I'll probably be baked from then on :headbanger:
I can recommend it. It goes well with the geriatric lifestyle. :slide:

I sleep late, drink coffee and get tuned, read my articles and columns for a couple hours, get retuned, take the dog for a walk, get retuned, go buy some groceries, get retuned, try to watch the clowns on TV for awhile, get retuned, wander/fiddle around/cook in the kitchen for awhile, get retuned, eat a good meal, get retuned, and then settle into a nice buzz for the evening. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

(But - fair notice - there may be something wrong with me.)

I was thinking about the airport I was in recently ...

If they could hook up a live feed from all the cameras, and sync that with the gps locations of all the phones, they could watch everyone twitch when they adjusted the algorithms on social media.

Right? Sounds like fun.

Sounds more like Big Brother.
I was thinking last night about how overdependent we've become on technology and electronic devices. I asked Siri if I should be worried. It gave me an electric jolt and told me the victory party was good. :straightface:

Huh. :hmmmm:

I was just sitting here getting ripped on this fine Easter afternoon and wondering just how many times I've gotten a rush ... hmm, let's see ...

Got my first rush in the summer of 1968 ... then weekend nights for 7 years ... so that's what, 700 nights and 10 good hits a night ... 7000 to begin with?

:hmmmm:

Then every evening for another 40 years, that's probably 10 more per night, 3650 per year times 40, roughly 150,000?

And now that I'm retired I do it all day, so ... 30 rushes a day times 10, another 100,000?

So, somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter million give or take 100,000.

Interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Easter! :Namaste:

I've been tracking my highs in Excel since 2020. I only get high once a day usually between 4 and 5 p.m. I don't smoke or vape; I just use edibles for getting high and I don't like getting high too early in the day because the comedown always makes me sleepy.

I have a medical licence that allows me to have 5 grams a day but I probably only use about 3g per day.

Easter-egg-with-marijuana-leaves-vector-Graphics-3824966-1.jpg

I've been tracking my highs in Excel since 2020. I only get high once a day usually between 4 and 5 p.m. I don't smoke or vape; I just use edibles for getting high and I don't like getting high too early in the day because the comedown always makes me sleepy.

I have a medical licence that allows me to have 5 grams a day but I probably only use about 3g per day.

Easter-egg-with-marijuana-leaves-vector-Graphics-3824966-1.jpg
I'm about a gram a day. I like to surf the high, so to speak. It's actually the rush that I like best, so edibles don't give me what I want. Once the high starts to fade, I want another rush. In fact, a few fresh new hits will usually perk me right back up.

That's why I smoke sativas. I love a good indica, but I need to schedule a nap if I want to do that. :nerd-with-glasses:

I sometimes wonder how many cigarettes I smoked over the years until I quit, too.
I have an app that tracks that for me... I quit Nov 9, 2016 (when CA raised the tax $2 a pack went into effect). I was a pack a day Camel smoker and since then, 54,806 cigarettes I have not smoked, and based on the pack price then which was around $6 a pack, I've saved over $18900 bucks... (not including the increases since then in cost or nights I would drink and smoke 2 packs).

Happy I quit, I used to cough my ass off with a single hit of weed, and now I can fully inhale hit after hit with no cough.

I can't say I miss it, but occasionally when I smell someone smoking and catch a whiff of the smoke... it still smells good to me.

Huh. :hmmmm:

I was just sitting here getting ripped on this fine Easter afternoon and wondering just how many times I've gotten a rush ... hmm, let's see ...

Got my first rush in the summer of 1968 ... then weekend nights for 7 years ... so that's what, 700 nights and 10 good hits a night ... 7000 to begin with?

:hmmmm:

Then every evening for another 40 years, that's probably 10 more per night, 3650 per year times 40, roughly 150,000?

And now that I'm retired I do it all day, so ... 30 rushes a day times 10, another 100,000?

So, somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter million give or take 100,000.

Interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Easter! :Namaste:
Love this Graytail! I've had similar thoughts but never broke it down like you did...

Glad all is well! I think the thing I like most about weed is to really take a thought down the rabbit hole and analyze it....

Happy Belated Easter!

I have 10 years from the 80s and another 10 recently, heheh. 20 years of my life. There's probably something wrong with me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I should get that checked out.

I still think someone should do a serious video with a panel of old experienced loadies. We could tell 'em everything they want to know about the 'erb.

I do sometimes feel like Castaneda's Don Juan, y'know? I've been places and seen things, and I could show people the way. Not sure I could show them the way back, though ... ;)

Been a long strange trip.
There is actually a youtube channel that Matt from Riot seeds has weekly guests on, most are old growers and breeders and they usually explore memories of old strains, history of strains and similar and they get a lot of views. I tell you what, I would watch it if you did do a panel like this : )

I thought about doing one similar to relay my experiences being part of a pioneer company as California came online in the legal industry. Was quite the experience and wanted to to do a Q&A type live session as I had a ton of compliance related knowledge then to share as well but never did....

I would encourage you to do it :) I'd watch :)

I was gonna have 'em pose me like superman flying, then shoot me out into space..... :straightface:
Buncha balloons and a rocket on your back and Bob's yer uncle! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom