Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Hiyas, Hashgirl! It sounds like we have similar tastes. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was the one who turned Sweetsue onto Carnival, and she liked it right away. :laughtwo: "The good stuff".

Ace's Malawi is a thumper - they call it "killer" for a reason. And you cross it with Nevils A5 cut, you get a trippy thumper. I ran three seeds and this one stood out for its comfort. The others were just too spacey. I'm thinking this PCK x Purple Haze will be like yours - should be a nice calmness from the PCK.

I think all the Destroyers have been bought up. Seed City says they're out, and I bet LaMota is the same. I understand that people have scored a few packs that CBG still had around but it's pretty slim pickings now. There are couple folks who have a cut, so PM me if you want to find one.

I've liked Y Griega for years. :thumb: I swear I can always feel the Kali Mist. There's a power that remains after the rush - not strength so much some steady driving power.

I just harvested some Kali Mist. Unfortunately, I didn't get much since I've been battling PM all last year to today.

I'm tired all the time due to an autoimmune disease so the only time I use indicas is for sleep and travelling to and from Toronto, which I find very stressful. I have 2 indicas in jars, Blueberry and Hash Plant but the rest of my selection are all sativas. My current personal favourite is Pineapple Express because I like that trippy feeling.

That's too bad about the Destroyer but I still have lots of great sativas to grow. Chocolate Thai was another strain I wanted to try but the seeds that a 420 member sent me were confiscated at the border (US/Canada).

Unfortunately when I start back up again, I have to grow to replenish supplies before trying anything new. I currently have 40 different sativa strains to grow.

Right back at you. My favourite smoke is Girl Scout Cookies. What's yours?

:passitleft:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Carnival. :laughtwo:

And I'm really enjoying the Killer Malawi A5 Haze (KA5H), and Destroyer is fine, fine weed - very "authentic".

And Doc's Paki is special. :love:

Mostly I like some variety, being the spice and all. I'm easily bored.

I just harvested some Kali Mist. Unfortunately, I didn't get much since I've been battling PM all last year to today.

I'm tired all the time due to an autoimmune disease so the only time I use indicas is for sleep and travelling to and from Toronto, which I find very stressful. I have 2 indicas in jars, Blueberry and Hash Plant but the rest of my selection are all sativas. My current personal favourite is Pineapple Express because I like that trippy feeling.

That's too bad about the Destroyer but I still have lots of great sativas to grow. Chocolate Thai was another strain I wanted to try but the seeds that a 420 member sent me were confiscated at the border (US/Canada).

Unfortunately when I start back up again, I have to grow to replenish supplies before trying anything new. I currently have 40 different sativa strains to grow.

Right back at you. My favourite smoke is Girl Scout Cookies. What's yours?

:passitleft:
I had some killer seeds sent from a friend and the fuckin mailman put it in the wrong box. I really ripped his ass!! Called the postmaster as well. I'm still mad about it. Grrrr 😡

Hiyas Drekoola! :ciao:

I dried a branch of Purple Paki Haze and it's pretty impressive. :thumb:

Very hazey. Very. :lot-o-toke: Their Purple Haze is a true Haze. Whew. And the taste is more haze than I thought it would be, too. The PCK adds just a touch of fruit - very nice combo. All in all, a pleasant mild berry on the inhale and a sort of menthol tingle on the exhale.

The initial rush is pretty potent and spacey, but then it settles into a fairly comfortable high and I'm ready for another hit.

I like it. Got nothing to do today so I waked and baked with it. :slide:

Hiyas Drekoola! :ciao:

I dried a branch of Purple Paki Haze and it's pretty impressive. :thumb:

Very hazey. Very. :lot-o-toke: Their Purple Haze is a true Haze. Whew. And the taste is more haze than I thought it would be, too. The PCK adds just a touch of fruit - very nice combo. All in all, a pleasant mild berry on the inhale and a sort of menthol tingle on the exhale.

The initial rush is pretty potent and spacey, but then it settles into a fairly comfortable high and I'm ready for another hit.

I like it. Got nothing to do today so I waked and baked with it. :slide:
Great! I never tried haze. I need to soon. Maybe I will grow some myself if can source seeds. I have seen a few of your grows. You grow great bud. Can’t wait to see pics of this harvest👀

Ok, second morning waking to PPHaze ...

Oofdah!, as they say around here. I loves me some hazey Haze, but this one is a little dangerous. :lot-o-toke:
I'm just getting more and more jittery. It's not speedy. Well, it is ... but it has a serious psychedelic buzz to it. A guy could get a bit disassociated from this one.

Anyone looking for a nice acid buzz, you should see if you can find some of this. PCK x Oldtimers Haze from Ace Seeds. Purple Paki Haze.

Ack.

I'll get some pics when I chop. It's at 17 weeks and foxtailing now.

Ok, second morning waking to PPHaze ...

Oofdah!, as they say around here. I loves me some hazey Haze, but this one is a little dangerous. :lot-o-toke:
I'm just getting more and more jittery. It's not speedy. Well, it is ... but it has a serious psychedelic buzz to it. A guy could get a bit disassociated from this one.

Anyone looking for a nice acid buzz, you should see if you can find some of this. PCK x Oldtimers Haze from Ace Seeds. Purple Paki Haze.

Ack.

I'll get some pics when I chop. It's at 17 weeks and foxtailing now.
Sounds amazing! An experience I cant say that I ever shared. I would like to try that. Im use to stoney Indica strains due to what i have available locally. Look like I may be ordering some seeds soon. Thanks for the description and where to get the seeds. What seed bank did you actually use? ACE? :Namaste:

Sounds amazing! An experience I cant say that I ever shared. I would like to try that. Im use to stoney Indica strains due to what i have available locally. Look like I may be ordering some seeds soon. Thanks for the description and where to get the seeds. What seed bank did you actually use? ACE? :Namaste:
I got mine from Ace, but the international credit card stuff keeps changing. I think they ship through stateside vendors now? I looked on their site but they don't offer PCK x Purple Haze for now. The other vendors might still have some. It was only offered for the one seed run.

It's their Oldtimers Haze that has the extreme spacey edge. But it's not very much fun to try to grow indoors - needs the PCK to behave.

[Edit] Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis is also a great choice for those who are sick of indicas. It's speedy and calm - great stuff! And 2046 from Medical Seeds is also a sativa winner - easy to grow, good yield, lasting power.

I got mine from Ace, but the international credit card stuff keeps changing. I think they ship through stateside vendors now? I looked on their site but they don't offer PCK x Purple Haze for now. The other vendors might still have some. It was only offered for the one seed run.

It's their Oldtimers Haze that has the extreme spacey edge. But it's not very much fun to try to grow indoors - needs the PCK to behave.

[Edit] Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis is also a great choice for those who are sick of indicas. It's speedy and calm - great stuff! And 2046 from Medical Seeds is also a sativa winner - easy to grow, good yield, lasting power.
Thanks, I think I may have found a source. Maybe be ordering before the month is out.😎

Thanks, I think I may have found a source. Maybe be ordering before the month is out.😎
Check out Ace's R&D section, too. :cheesygrinsmiley: They always have some fun stuff in there.

Huh. :hmmmm:

I was just sitting here getting ripped on this fine Easter afternoon and wondering just how many times I've gotten a rush ... hmm, let's see ...

Got my first rush in the summer of 1968 ... then weekend nights for 7 years ... so that's what, 700 nights and 10 good hits a night ... 7000 to begin with?

:hmmmm:

Then every evening for another 40 years, that's probably 10 more per night, 3650 per year times 40, roughly 150,000?

And now that I'm retired I do it all day, so ... 30 rushes a day times 10, another 100,000?

So, somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter million give or take 100,000.

Interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

Happy Easter! :Namaste:

I have 10 years from the 80s and another 10 recently, heheh. 20 years of my life. There's probably something wrong with me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I should get that checked out.

I still think someone should do a serious video with a panel of old experienced loadies. We could tell 'em everything they want to know about the 'erb.

I do sometimes feel like Castaneda's Don Juan, y'know? I've been places and seen things, and I could show people the way. Not sure I could show them the way back, though ... ;)

Been a long strange trip.

Back
Top Bottom