Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Actually, there isn't much smell in there. There's the faint berry coming off Destroyer, and the Carnivals always have that berry/fuel aroma, but KA5H and 2046 don't smell like much to me. Of course, Cherry Pie stinks to high heaven and the Lemon Paki Kush is pretty stinky, too. :cheesygrinsmiley: But they're in the back for now, so I never brush up against them.

I think my sniffer may be failing, too. First, it was hearing, and then vision, now smell.

But at least my farts don't smell anymore! :snowboating: Old age has its upside. I can't see well enough to know how bad I look anymore, either. S'all part of the grand plan. :bongrip:

DSCN8444.JPG

So now I'll see if it bursts back into growth.

:bongrip:

And here we are two days later and sure enough, it burst back into growth! :headbanger: Gotta love growing weeds, not delicate hothouse plants.

DSCN8457.JPG

DSCN8458.JPG

Now I can chop it out of the one gallon and slip it into the new pot ...

DSCN8459.JPG

DSCN8460.JPG

Problem solved. :bongrip: Nice to know it works.

Congrats on your harvest of Destroyer, which I've never heard of before. She looked great and I love sativas. Do you mind if I follow along?

I also love all the talk about terpenes, etc. It reminds me of Sue.

I've long purported that the effects we get from cannabis not only includes cannabinoids but the terpenes as well and in fact, when I have my bud tested, I'm way more interested in what the terpenes are. I'm hoping to create a terpene database sometime this winter so I can track their effects better.

Great to have you here!

Yep, I recently realized that we inhale terpenes into our lungs. For some reason I was stuck on the nostrils, thinking it was purely a scent reaction, but noooo ... it's also metabolic. One of these days I'll do some serious searching for answers.

Any idea what happened to Sue? I tried to reach out directly a couple months ago but I didn't hear back.

Any idea what happened to Sue? I tried to reach out directly a couple months ago but I didn't hear back.

Last I heard, she was living in a seniors residence in Mississippi and was no longer growing as it's illegal there. I don't think the seniors residence would allow grows even if it was legal.

If you want her email address, send me a PM and I'll provide it to you.

Last I heard, she was living in a seniors residence in Mississippi and was no longer growing as it's illegal there. I don't think the seniors residence would allow grows even if it was legal.

If you want her email address, send me a PM and I'll provide it to you.
No, I have her email - we've spoken since the move - but I didn't get a reply last time. Been a couple years. :hmmmm:

No, I have her email - we've spoken since the move - but I didn't get a reply last time. Been a couple years. :hmmmm:

Well, the email I have for her was active in February so maybe you have an older one? I also have a phone number that was current in April. I haven't talked to her since then.

I opened the door to the bloom room this morning and was startled at how frosty Destroyer looked compared to the others. It's due in 2 weeks, along with KA5H and 2046, but it's almost white against the other buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: I remember reading about the Destroyer phenos and I think there was a "white" one. This may be it. I'm on the first clone of it, and it's been just great to grow. It's fluffy without finicky fans, and it makes long skinny buds but they get fat and dense with trichs. The contrast with KA5H is stark, at the same age.

Here's the room today:

That's Destroyer at 11 weeks, prominently upfront, and the two colas to the right are another one at about 5 weeks. Unfortunately, the difference in color doesn't show up as well as in person. These are the best shots of the white.

Here are buds from three different plants - Destroyer, KA5H in the upper back and a Carnival on the right.

And this is what half of KA5H looks like today. She got BIG. That cola in the front is from 2046.

Humidity is dropping, so the old fans are getting crispy, but other than that I'm pleased with this round - got a nice room full of weeds almost ready to harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

I took down KA5H today. This is the one that got away from me. I had to break down two leaders and then they continued to go sideways for another 15-20 inches. But whew, it's gonna be a yielder! Wow. Big fat nugs all the way up the colas.

I'm not going to brag about my growing skills on this one, but I had to post pics. All from a 3 gallon pot.

(Sorry about the rabbits - I forgot they have a reflective coating.)

DSCN8484.JPG

DSCN8485.JPG

DSCN8486.JPG

DSCN8488.JPG

Heya Gray!!! Great to see you still around these parts!! I just spoke with her a couple days ago! She's doing good!!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Heya Gray!!! Great to see you still around these parts!! I just spoke with her a couple days ago! She's doing good!!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Awright! That's good to hear. :thumb:

Tell her to check in with her old friend. I'm guessing I'm in the Junk mail folder - been a couple years since the last time we spoke. :laughtwo:

Awright! That's good to hear. :thumb:

Tell her to check in with her old friend. I'm guessing I'm in the Junk mail folder - been a couple years since the last time we spoke. :laughtwo:
I definitely will tell her that you said hi!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

That's just fucked. I hate it that they exploit our freedoms to further their whatever.....
Maybe our own folks could lift a finger to stop it.

I live in a sparsely populated area myself. Everyone knows who owns the land and what they're doing on it. So ... what's the fuggin secret? :hmmmm: I doubt the locals are protecting them ...

They've had plenty of practice busting American growers for decades. They can't manage to bust Chinese pot farms in Maine?

:hmmmm: I doubt the locals are protecting them ...
On second thought ... maybe they are.

Maybe the Chinese have been spreading some money around. ;)

A few years ago I remember a ton of busts in Cali where they were going after Chinese nationals who were running grow ops in nice neighborhood houses. They would turn the entire houses into growhouses

... and then a year or 2 ago the same in Oklahoma.

There was always an industry joke around them being the suppliers of bubba kush...

Did you see the article about the chinese biolab they uncovered in California? crazy they were working on GMO mice and had a bunch of different biological diseases on site.....

And Chimpwoman wonders why I can't sleep at night. :straightface:
I can't wait until the drone fireworks light show goes into war formation and starts chasing us all down one by one, clamping onto our throats then exploding. Maybe they'll just release them at night when we're all sleeping, fly them through our picture windows, and give us all a dying taste of those fancy biological diseases. :(
And just think of the weapons they have that we don't know exist yet. :jawdropper:

All the rich people are hiding in a 2 mile deep bunker while we're all getting droned, and the few survivors will realize just before they die that is was them that sent the drones not an enemy army.
Well, besides that, Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :)

Back
Top Bottom