Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I ran across this quote a couple months ago, and with all the Memorial Day coverage in the media I thought I'd post it here.

It actually applies to a wide variety of human achievement.

:Namaste:

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

Heraclitus

What are your thoughts on the Thai Chi? It's one of my favorites when I have it but I didn't think it would be up your alley. It doesn't have the "power" you seem to gravitate to. How does your Carnival compare to the cut I've had (last run of it is in flower now)?
Ok, it's starting to grow on me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been eagerly burning up the KA5H for weeks now, and it's one of the best strains I've had - very nice. Nice strong energetic high with a manageable spacey edge to it. And I have Carnival again so I've been falling back on that when KA5H gets too edgy. But for me, ThaiChi has a pronounced calmness to it. At first it feels like it's going to be a blurry couchy stone, but the rush clears into a pretty constant comfortable state, a little hypnotic in a good way? So it has a place in the rotation now. :slide:Very nice smell, too. Mine is just short of cat piss - not pissy at all, but one of those aromas that could easily tip that way.

And yeah, the clone that grew right is better than the original in the weak soil.

Just chopped a fresh Y Griega. :yahoo: ApeOrigin Cherry Pie is next.

:blunt:

I ran across this quote a couple months ago, and with all the Memorial Day coverage in the media I thought I'd post it here.

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

— Heraclitus
That's true. Called that one time that one guy does something so unbelievable you can't even think how crap he didn't die. And then all others rally behind him . Like angle on your back.

That's true. Called that one time that one guy does something so unbelievable you can't even think how crap he didn't die. And then all others rally behind him . Like angle on your back.
The future is an odd thing. It doesn't always go the way we expect. Most people won't try, so they'll never see it because they fear it. The fear is pointless. You'll find out. Or you'll hide in your fear.

:bongrip:

Ok, it's starting to grow on me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been eagerly burning up the KA5H for weeks now, and it's one of the best strains I've had - very nice. Nice strong energetic high with a manageable spacey edge to it. And I have Carnival again so I've been falling back on that when KA5H gets too edgy. But for me, ThaiChi has a pronounced calmness to it. At first it feels like it's going to be a blurry couchy stone, but the rush clears into a pretty constant comfortable state, a little hypnotic in a good way? So it has a place in the rotation now. :slide:Very nice smell, too. Mine is just short of cat piss - not pissy at all, but one of those aromas that could easily tip that way.

And yeah, the clone that grew right is better than the original in the weak soil.

Just chopped a fresh Y Griega. :yahoo: ApeOrigin Cherry Pie is next.

:blunt:
I've never had the Y Griega but heard good things about. I recently ordered more Thai Chi and KA5H. I really loved the Thai Chi for cutting grass. That was my go to for that. I need something that lets me "forget" I'm mindlessly driving the tractor around the yard. It was also very good in social settings. The KA5H has always kicked my ass. I found I like mixing that one with other friendlier strains. The missus can't handle the high on that one. That's about the only strain I can mention and she'll say no way. She usually asks me if it's something she likes. That one can put you in a bad headspace.

I've never had the Y Griega but heard good things about.
I'm pretty sure Brother @PotChimp was growing Y Griega for a while. I don't remember what he thought of it, but he usually is growing some real fire. :yummy:

I remember it as pretty grower friendly and having a decent yield. I can't remember what it tasted or smelled like, but it had some pretty serious hair on its a$$ as far as the buzz goes. :lot-o-toke: I'd like to grow it again sometime.
The CBD strain of it isn't as good.

Heraclitus

He forgot to count the chimp hiding in the grass..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was researching Destroyer yesterday because I have one close to harvest and I ran across these pics of a beads-on-a-stick pheno. I swiped 'em from icmag - just had to post 'em here, too. :cheesygrinsmiley: Mine isn't like this. I'll get some pics when I harvest it.

But check out this plant.

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3059.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3041.jpeg

It kinda looks like the bead phenotype of Dr. Grinspoon.
How you been?
Mostly just older. :straightface: Got the grow room all filled up again though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I finally harvested, trimmed and dried my Destroyer and I'm VERY pleased. This pheno kicks my ass! :snowboating:

The seed sprouted Jan 16, I flipped it May 30, and chopped it at 13 weeks on Aug 28.

Pretty buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: Who loves foxtails! :cheer: I love foxtails!

IMG_20230901_144058020.jpg

1693603122993.png

How much do you think it yielded? What size pot did you flower in?
I just got it all jarred up today. Took 105 grams from a 6 gallon pot. I was shooting for 3 oz so I did good! :slide:That cola was 21 grams alone. :laughtwo:

Here's a couple bud shots:

DSCN8396.JPG

DSCN8405.JPG

DSCN8419.JPG

That looks tasty and dangerous too.
I wish I had a macro lens. You should see the trich coverage under a loupe. It's a tangled forest of long trichs.

I wish I had a macro lens. You should see the trich coverage under a loupe. It's a tangled forest of long trichs.
I love destroyer, though I have only done the auto version. Weirdest smelling weed and best Sativa I’ve ever come across. Breeds great with other things and has a tinge of purple and some variegation that comes through every grow.

Good looking ladies you have here!

Back
Top Bottom