TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

[Looks like it's time for another freaking /SIZE]UPDATE

it's been a minute so I thought I would drop some photos on you guys and girls. I am now calling the veg closet C of Green. You will see why. I can't wait to tackle the problem that I have caused myself by vegging these girls for so long.
I had to use my bamboo to keep the bubblegum buds from falling over from the weight. They are soooooo sticky. I think, even though they look bad, that they will produce some quality bud for me and my patients.

On to the freaking pictures

First up... Flower tent

20170720_232325.jpg
20170720_232348.jpg
20170720_232359.jpg
20170720_232449.jpg
20170720_232459.jpg
20170720_232511.jpg
20170720_232531.jpg

Here's the C of Green. Lol

20170720_232640.jpg
20170720_232647.jpg
20170720_232653.jpg
20170720_232705.jpg
20170720_232726.jpg

That's all I have for now. Hope everyone has a rad weekend

Cheers
:roorrip:

Yes Noob give a Drench of OG Drench ,..the same amount as the Trans and GE OK! Make sure to include Tea too. i would also consider top dressing with EWC's and spreading some (couple fist fulls) of Epsoms on top too! that way all bases are covered and as long as your enviro is proper they will finish strong . Cheers bud , have a great night Dragon....pfft...your still "Noob" to me!:)

Branches bending under the weight of their blossoms - every cultivator's wet dream. :laughtwo: Your vegging girls are panting to get into the flower tent. How much longer will you be keeping them in veg?

Hey TRD, sorry I been so busy at work I can't keep up with all the journals all the time. Anyway your fade.....that's the post CAT drench fade. Next time you run those plan on something like CAT, CAT, Super Drench then water followed by growth energy. You got to get it in before the fade starts. It will still be top notch produce for sure but next time it will be even better. You may also want to order the new drenches if you don't have them now. I see a LOT less fading using them. Have a good one bud, tell the missus high for me.:peacetwo:

Yes Noob give a Drench of OG Drench ,..the same amount as the Trans and GE OK! Make sure to include Tea too. i would also consider top dressing with EWC's and spreading some (couple fist fulls) of Epsoms on top too! that way all bases are covered and as long as your enviro is proper they will finish strong . Cheers bud , have a great night Dragon....pfft...your still "Noob" to me!:)

Will do. I gave them a GE drench last round. Maybe two drenches in a row would get them to come around

Branches bending under the weight of their blossoms - every cultivator's wet dream. :laughtwo: Your vegging girls are panting to get into the flower tent. How much longer will you be keeping them in veg?

You notice the Carnival doesn't need help right? That is a strong ads strain. Thank you for introducing her to me. I actually plan on transplanting the girls in veg into bigger containers. I have to check my soil availability first though.
Miss you
:hug::hug::hug:

Hey TRD, sorry I been so busy at work I can't keep up with all the journals all the time. Anyway your fade.....that's the post CAT drench fade. Next time you run those plan on something like CAT, CAT, Super Drench then water followed by growth energy. You got to get it in before the fade starts. It will still be top notch produce for sure but next time it will be even better. You may also want to order the new drenches if you don't have them now. I see a LOT less fading using them. Have a good one bud, tell the missus high for me.:peacetwo:

Hey buddy! We were talking about you this morning. Lol something about our A.C. thanks for the heads up. I just started using the batch that I bought earlier this year. It will be a few grows before I can get some more. No worries. I will still grow some fine herb.
Cheers brotha

You notice the Carnival doesn't need help right? That is a strong ads strain. Thank you for introducing her to me. I actually plan on transplanting the girls in veg into bigger containers. I have to check my soil availability first though.
Miss you
:hug::hug::hug:

Miss you too. Life gets busy, but we're both having the time of our lives, so that's ok. :battingeyelashes:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

UPDATE TIME!

I guess it's been long enough since my last update. I like to see changes in my pictures and once a week doesn't show much. I'm hoping you guys can see the beauty of the nugs on my girls in flower. Despite the leaves ugly appearance, the buds are beautiful and sparkly with all kinds of yummy frost everywhere.
My plan is to take the carnival and bubblegum at the same time. The bubblegum will go a little late to produce that couch lock buzz my patient likes and I will take the carnival a wee bit early to see if I can get a different buzz there. Should be fun.
The closet is another story. The plan there is to put them in the tent under a scrog and I hope to spread them out to avoid too much stretch. They just got uppotted to 10 gallon pots. I hope the bigger shoes will make them happier.

On to the photos

20170808_094454.jpg
20170808_094421.jpg
20170808_094412.jpg
20170808_094401.jpg
20170808_094354.jpg
20170808_094336.jpg
20170808_094321.jpg
20170808_094230.jpg
20170808_094218.jpg
20170808_094207.jpg
20170808_094159.jpg

Cheers everyone

Thanks MrAm4zin. :hug: :love: :hug:

:passitleft:

Well Red, I see I'm not the only one growing trees in the closet. :laughtwo: They look ready. Tell those blooming girls to get a move on.

I'll be watching and listening for the report on the earlier Carnival harvest. Thanks for giving it a try. I'm just now beginning to notice differences Plant to plant. So much more to learn.

Have a wonderful day. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Looks like you have some big bubblegum buds and a couple of mini trees going on in there. Good to see ya around.

You too buddy. I've gotten myself in quit the predicament haven't I? Lol those trees are going to be the death of me or they will turn out awesome.
Cheers brotha

Back
Top Bottom