Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Wow Noob, they grow so quickly, don't they? I'm gonna blink and you'll be harvesting and running the next pair. :laughtwo: Wait until you've tested a bid. You'll thank me again. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sue, I'm going to try to make these Carnivals the biggest you've ever seen grown in a 4x4. I have been topping the shit out of them ;)

More Carnival pics:

image13875.jpeg
image13963.jpeg
image13964.jpeg
image13965.jpeg

Bernice is doing good, hope she grows big and strong like some of her kin in this journal!

She's the one on the right.

image37141.jpg

I think she'll surprise you ween. :battingeyelashes:

There, you got your Graytail stamp of approval Noob. :laughtwo: Feels good, doesn't it? Lol! Yes, indeed, they look marvelous. The excitement builds. :slide:

I keep wondering how I could grow a Carnival under these constraints I'm living with? If I grew her in the closet I'd have to remove her every day to a darkened space. Not practical at all. I wish they'd come out with an auto. As long as I'm restricted to the closet it'll be autos.

I miss Carnival.

I keep wondering how I could grow a Carnival under these constraints I'm living with? If I grew her in the closet I'd have to remove her every day to a darkened space. Not practical at all. I wish they'd come out with an auto. As long as I'm restricted to the closet it'll be autos.

I miss Carnival.
Soon enough on the auto part sue. :thumb:

I say pop a tent. :)

You have no idea how often I think of this option. To have all that top-of-the-line equipment boxed up drives me nuts. Yes, it's nice having a break from the size of what I had going, but really.

I'm holding out for that auto Carnival.

Jut grow one bloom-from-seed. :slide: They're pretty cheap, too.

Shouldn't be much different than an auto ...

Back
Top Bottom