Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Just an off brand on amazon. Works really well for our needs. It has motion alarms and everything. Not sure off hand. But I can look at both rooms whenever. Here is the flower room.

0c1092558f56b0fc172e37ae83e3e726.jpg

Cool, thanks! I like how your smart pots are wide but short. Are those like 10 gallons with less soil or did they come that way?

If you have an analog wireless security camera:
It is probably operated on a 2.4 GHz frequency, the same frequency as video game controllers, microwaves, routers, etc. While not that big of a deal, those wireless devices can create interference. But they are susceptible to interception because analog wireless uses a consistent frequency, it is possible for the signals to be picked up by other receivers.
Digital cameras are more secure:
Digital wireless cameras work a little bit differently. They modulate their signal slightly, constantly cycling through frequencies in order to avoid interference. This also makes transmissions more secure. In order to pick up this video feed, a receiver needs to be paired with the camera. This means the camera and receiver are programmed to cycle through frequencies at the same rate.

Hope this helps, weenmeoff.
Cheers :roorrip:

If you have an analog wireless security camera:
It is probably operated on a 2.4 GHz frequency, the same frequency as video game controllers, microwaves, routers, etc. While not that big of a deal, those wireless devices can create interference. But they are susceptible to interception because analog wireless uses a consistent frequency, it is possible for the signals to be picked up by other receivers.
Digital cameras are more secure:
Digital wireless cameras work a little bit differently. They modulate their signal slightly, constantly cycling through frequencies in order to avoid interference. This also makes transmissions more secure. In order to pick up this video feed, a receiver needs to be paired with the camera. This means the camera and receiver are programmed to cycle through frequencies at the same rate.

Hope this helps, weenmeoff.
Cheers :roorrip:

Awesome, thanks noob! I will look at digital cameras.

Looking really nice Mr noob! You made me go look at my little Matilda. She is 3 weeks old today.

b76bcbdebe33803c680fe1bc61617bb4.jpg

And you inspired me to pull mine out and get some glamour shots. :laughtwo:

She's 39 days old now, and she's in the veg tent with the rest of the youngsters, under the Advanced panel.

image12733.jpeg

image12734.jpeg

image558.png

image12735.jpeg

Looking lovely Sue. Are you planning any training for her?

Thank you Noob. :battingeyelashes: :love:

She's coming up on 12" right now. I'm figuring sometime in the next week she's gonna hit close to 14" and somewhere along the way I'll top her. She's just now starting to make that vertical leap. I'll let her think she's getting somewhere and then I'll slow her down a bit. What I'm really waiting for is the side branches to get far enough along that they'll grow right into place in about a week's time.

She's looking great Sue! Nice floor mats. I remember you saying it's like ours. We love those mats.

Oh! I love these. I live on this mat. When my husband died last year I suddenly stopped sitting on furniture and went straight to cross-legged on the floor. This is where I eat, study, post, body sculpt, you name it. I sleep in my bed. I could be comfortable at this stage of my life with one big room. :laughtwo:

Day 44, topped just yesterday. She took the abuse without a thought.

image13047.jpeg

image13048.jpeg

image13049.jpeg

I'm attempting to root the top.

image12903.jpeg

image13002.jpeg

Have fun. How long will you be away from your charges? Going to install a camera so you can keep an eye on them while you're gone? :laughtwo:

Since you gave an update on yours sue, I will do ours for today.

Day 26 for our little Matilda. Her new tops have taken off and training has begun.

3efe6e5789254933a7ed4b099bbcb705.jpg

I love watching all the different training techniques. Having it all pooled in these community grows gives us tremendous insight into the strains. I'm really enjoying this process.

Have fun. How long will you be away from your charges? Going to install a camera so you can keep an eye on them while you're gone? :laughtwo:

We will be gone from Tuesday to Friday. I think they will be fine for four days. I thought about setting up a camera but I think that would ruin my vacation. Lol especially if something happened. I think I'm going to set everything up and pray to the grow gods.

Back
Top Bottom