Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Awesome, thanks Sue! I'm asking for my GF who has lupus, is on dialysis and has a lot of chronic pain. We are in a state fairly new to Med MJ so not sure if the "dispensaries" have the CBD strains but will look into. I'm personally interested in Carnival because I don't like couch lock.

You definately won't get couch lock with Carnival. :laughtwo:

Just ordered beans from The Vault. Cant wait to join the grow :)

:woohoo: Looking forward to your start mouser.

Today my Carnival seeds 1&2 sprouted little tails so they were put in the soil next to their sisters OG Kush 1&2

image12068.jpeg

I will be growing these seeds in Doc's kit once it is cooked. (it's cooking now)

Very excited

I'm very excited too Noob. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Welcome little one. :battingeyelashes: :love: Grow big and strong and make Noob want to plant another right behind your precious self. :kisstwo:

Mine is at Day 29 and looking mighty sharp, if I may say so myself. Good genetics Noob, and your vigorous germination is a great sign of what's ahead for you.

image12171.jpeg

image12172.jpeg

How did I miss this? I will sit on the couch over here and watch while being envious of you all!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

How did you miss this? I thought you knew. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you? Forgive me supergroomer. :circle-of-love:

Looks like you beat me to it with a better post even. Too slow on the trigger I guess.

:laughtwo: It was all in the timing nismo. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom