Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Oh wow! 47 more posts and I'll hit 17,000. I'll probably do that before I go to bed. Maybe not. It's a Callanetics night. :oops: I forgot it's time to get started. I'll catch you all later. :ciao:

OK, beans on the way, hope I'm not too late to join in on the fun.

This is an on-going journal ween. It'll be up for years. Haha!

As promised...

image12290.jpeg
image12289.jpeg

Dropping a bit of educational info.

Please help me spread this message as widely as we can on site. Thanks. :love:

OK guys, let's talk a minute. While watching the seminar there was discussion that included reference to an article on the proper way to inhale cannabis and the surprise that most of us have been doing it wrong most of our lives. I went looking for the article and came across it over at Green Flower Media.

So let me ask the gathering....... How many of you hold your hit as long as you can? Yep, me too. As long as I've smoked that was the challenge. How incredibly misguided. :straightface:

After reading the explaination of how the lungs are structured and the speed with which THC is absorbed - that would be almost instantaneously - I found myself wondering how, as an educator, this had never occurred to me. If the cannabinoids are absorbed that quickly there's no reason to hold your breath.

So stop doing that. Right now please. Be kind to your lungs. You're still going to get all your meds, and you're still going to get high.

Do yourself a favor though, and wait a minute before you take that next hit or vape pull. It takes about that long for the THC to get into the brain and start attaching. Might as well let them do their thing and see if maybe that was enough.

I know, I've always just kept smoking until I got to the edge and slipped over into free fall. When I think of all the money and cannabis I wasted over the years it's chilling. I'm going to explore this new smoking paradigm. Maybe some of you will do the same. The thrifty Scot in me will be happier with this decision. :laughtwo:

Just 'cause I care about you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:yahoo:

I'll be joining in shortly.

image37003.jpg

It's going to be a few weeks until I join. I'm going on vacation for 6 days in a couple weeks so don't want to leave seedlings that long. I hope that if I water my current veg plants right before that they will be fine for 6 days. I can probably find someone to tend but prefer not to tell anyone. Do you think they'll be OK?

It's going to be a few weeks until I join. I'm going on vacation for 6 days in a couple weeks so don't want to leave seedlings that long. I hope that if I water my current veg plants right before that they will be fine for 6 days. I can probably find someone to tend but prefer not to tell anyone. Do you think they'll be OK?
I do believe they would. For added assurance, we have cameras in the rooms and can check on them at anytime. $50 well spent to have peace of mind. They have WiFi so no need to have ethernet cables running to them.

I do believe they would. For added assurance, we have cameras in the rooms and can check on them at anytime. $50 well spent to have peace of mind. They have WiFi so no need to have ethernet cables running to them.

A word of caution... If your cameras are on wifi, they could be accidentally, or purposely, picked up by others if they are not properly secured. I'm not saying you haven't taken those precautions, but I wanted to comment on it in case others weren't aware.

A word of caution... If your cameras are on wifi, they could be accidentally, or purposely, picked up by others if they are not properly secured. I'm not saying you haven't taken those precautions, but I wanted to comment on it in case others weren't aware.

Thanks for the heads up noob, if I get some, I will secure them, assuming they will come with instructions on how to do that.

It's odd that the like and thank buttons are available for some of noobs posts but not others.....?

Back
Top Bottom