HerbsNBuds' Deep Water Culture with Hydro Drip System CFL Cabinet Grow

Thanks Slim. I bet your patience is at an all time low with the "Hurry up and wait" for the sprouts. But they will all turn into beautiful hairy ladies. lol

and :thanks: von as well.

lolall is good i have 4 that have broken the surface as of today and 4 more that r jus chillin lol hopefully they will also sprout within the next couple days so the others dont up and leave em lol

Here is the new under sink base veg room. 2 43W Soft White CFL's currently lighting this cabinet. This is temporary until I can build a separation in the main closet for a veg/flower combo in 1 room. Probably just use some black and white poly for the divider. AI clone will be a mother (far right) and the newest sprouts of 3 Lemon Skunk and 1 Purple Power. I'm pissed that none of the Crystal seeds even cracked open. They were expensive. But here's the temporary setup as it stands with a few tomato plants thrown in the mix.

Veg-Cabinet.jpg

Like what you did under the sink that how you impervise.I just built a veg box to put in my closet

Thanks Von

I was waiting for my Poly Sheet to come in so I can build my separation for the flowering plants in the main closet. But I figured under the sink was the perfect start-up room for seedlings and clones. Once I get this separator build, that's all this will be used for.

nice set up. I like the mad scientist in you. dirt to DWC very cool.

i'm here for that purple power. i think it will be my next grow. looks killer, wonder how it smokes?

looking good

MBS

Thanks MBS. One of my other grows, the one entitled Purple Power, Lemon Skunk... has 3 Purple Power plants in flower if ya have time to check it out. No purple yet but I feel it coming soon on 1. The largest in the DWC just showed her pistils about a week ago so you can track her flower from the beginning if you choose. And the other is just a foot tall and seems to be flowering extremely slow. Hopefully that means more potency.

Checking these puppies out tomorrow but I'd like to share that I ordered some white widow seeds from a trusted source. :yahoo:

PM if you want to know the place to go to get em shipped to your door discreetly in a CD case or even a pair of socks with UK shit on em... lol

I now own 2 pairs of UK socks and probably the cheapest CD (man this guy sucks) they could find and resealed it. Pretty smart thinking on their part and they are reasonably priced.

Don't want 420 to get mad at me for displaying the site on its site.

A little update on the the status of this grow...

Everything is going fine with the AI mother, and the seedlings are coming along just fine...

BUT

The largest fem is reproducing... found a bunch of seeds in her and she came down today. No pics as I was depressed a bit but I don't think she went hermi... just think my boy didn't know to pull the males as soon as he saw em

Hence the reason I want to make a quick set of mothers from clones that will eliminate the pollination possibility and also keep costs down. No more buying seeds!!! Although I want 1 more strain but I'll keep that a secret until I get it.

White Widow was shipped today so should be here by Friday. :bong:

yo Herbs,

wa dup? i was checkin my out door experiment which was bag seed grown in Aero/NFT. it got very cold out here and it turned purple. didn't someone tell you temps don't matter, purple strains are all genetics?

my shit went purple and it's not a purple strain. i need to take some pix when i get back from the campus lab.

hope all is well with your grow. I'm infested now with nats. i will try peroxide water mix first. i thought nats were soil problem. guess not.

Dude couldn't you keep the seed just in case, on that plant your boy messed up?
i just dump two males my self and it sucked to do it but i'm not ready to seed till i'm ready to develope a strain.

MBS
9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

I was under the impression that Purple Power won't turn purple unless its cold outside. I'm growing indoors, which its not meant for at a mild 75 Fahrenheit and have no purple on my flowers. Kinda disappointing but maybe they will show some purple in the last few weeks as it keeps getting cooler in the grow rooms at night. Has only gone down to 55 at night in the flower room so far but I'm sure it'll hit 40's in a month so I may actually get some purple. We'll see.

And the plant my boy messed up was just some ok bag seed from a good batch of mids that was floating around. He wanted to make sure he could control the things a little bit before getting ambitious on the good strains. I guess I see his point but it came out perfect except for the seeds.

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the purple buds!!!

well i'll tell you the temps out here went down to 50F so i see no reason you should'nt see some purp on your girls bellow 55F. i'm no expert but color change should happen towards the end. don't fret. what ever happens you'll have some nice smoke.

As for my outside girl she is so small i'll get a few tiny buds. she was just an experiment not ment to produce much.

gotta get some sleep. talk to ya later bro.

Peace,

MBS
9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

Happy thanksgiving I see that you have a lot plants growing. Need help on topping my plant to get more tops. I was going buy more seeds like O G #18 ,purple haze, and blueberries. Where did you get your 400 hsp from:grinjoint:

Happy thanksgiving I see that you have a lot plants growing. Need help on topping my plant to get more tops. I was going buy more seeds like O G #18 ,purple haze, and blueberries. Where did you get your 400 hsp from:grinjoint:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well my friend.

I got the lights here...
Amazon: 400 Watt 400w Digital Switchable Ballast Grow Light Set Includes HPS, MH Bulbs, Reflector, Power Cord and Hanger

As far as the topping, just pop the tops off wherever you want 2 chutes to grow out instead of 1.

Good Luck Bro!!!

Gotta go :roorrip:before stuffing my face with stuffing and turkey!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom