HerbsNBuds' Deep Water Culture with Hydro Drip System CFL Cabinet Grow

hello herbsnbuds, just finally geetting round to your grow :) everything is lookin great, cant wait to see how it turns out :popcorn: :goodluck::ganjamon:

Hey Staffy...

Thanks for stopping in. Some of the leaves are dried to a nice purple and the smell is overwhelming. I actually decided to taste one of the leaves and it actually burned my throat it was so spicy.

My boy wouldn't let me take pics but I can assure you, for some bag seed, it was beyond my expectations.

OK guys I finally have some pics. :rollit:

Sorry for the delay, His place is 45 minutes from me so I only visit once or twice a week if I can.

We converted his shower into a grow room. Only thing I need to add is a fan.
shower-grow.jpg

Put a 400 watt switchable MH/HPS in (MH right now for veg)
400-mh.jpg

Have a DWC with some fem clones from my other grow and AI mother in here.
shower-dwc-and-ai.jpg

Aurora Indica Mother
ai-mother.jpg

Room has a cloner on the lower level (Purple Power and Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica in cloner right now... some not doing so good)
shower-cloner.jpg

And the T5 in the other closet housing the seed grown plants in a DWC (1 Purple Power (back left) and 3 Lemon Skunk
t5-dwc.jpg

That's all for now

Just for a personal note, Rapid Rooters are more effective for cloning in these cloning systems than rockwool starters. All of the Rapid Rooter set clones have rooted and are growing vigorously while none, though they were cut later, have rooted in the rockwool yet. I will perform an experiment with my next set of clones to determine which is the better method. Rockwool is cheaper by far but if it proves less effective, it may be eliminated from the cloning and used only for seed starting

Herbs, great grow u got going on. I have a dwc system going right now, I don't have a journal going and have no place to Post for advice. I was wondering if I might be allowed to post a pic or two of some defiency problems I am having. Trying to figure it out and don't want to kill by baby... If u decide it is nit a good idea I will not post. Figure it was most polite to ask before posting. Thanks man,

Herbs, great grow u got going on. I have a dwc system going right now, I don't have a journal going and have no place to Post for advice. I was wondering if I might be allowed to post a pic or two of some defiency problems I am having. Trying to figure it out and don't want to kill by baby... If u decide it is nit a good idea I will not post. Figure it was most polite to ask before posting. Thanks man,

sure no problem kotton

hope we can help

Thanks for allowing me to post by problem here, I am having proble
S uploading pics from my phone to the site, so I will describe what it looks like. On my older growth the are brown spots that are radiating a yellow tinge around the spot. Looked through some books and can't seem to

I am growing in hydro, 5 gallon dwc buckets. Using hydration and rapid rooters, plants are at about 5" tall. Checked ph and was at 5.9 last night, could it be a lock out?

I am growing in hydro, 5 gallon dwc buckets. Using hydration and rapid rooters, plants are at about 5" tall. Checked ph and was at 5.9 last night, could it be a lock out?

I had the same problem with the buckets... which is why I switched to totes.

The roots never sink in the buckets because of the constant aeration pushing them to the surface, and of course the nutes settle to the bottom naturally. I had 3 plants do the same thing you are describing and as soon as I switched to the 10 gal or bigger totes with 4-5 gal water, not a single problem

I don't really know how to solve the bucket problem if you continue to use em, but my suggestion would be less water and allow the roots to grow in more of an aeroponic way with spray from the bubbles popping rather than sit in 2 1/2 or 3 gallons of water. Maybe try 1 or 1 1/2 gallons instead if you are using more than that.

Hope that helps.

veg-room4.jpg

instead of

dwcs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom