Here we grow

WELL I JUST GOT BACK FROM A FUN TRIP..

I STARTED A NEW OUTDOOR GROW..
WE TOOK THE TWO HONDA 4X4S AND HOOKED UP THE TRAILER AND WENT OUT IN THE WOODS
(12 MILES OUT)AND DUG FIVE HOLES 3' DEEP AND 3' CROSS FILLED THEM UP WITH FOX FARM SOIL AND A LITTLE LIME..

WENT BACK AND GOT FIVE PLANTS FROM THE BACK YARD AND WENT BACK UP TO THE WOODS AND TRANSPLANTED THEM OUT OF THE FIVE GALLON POTS AND INTO THER NEW HOME..

THEN WE COVERD THE TOP OF THE DIRT WITH OLD DEAD GRASS AND STICKS AND WHAT EVER WAS LAYING AROUND SO NOT TO SEE THE FRESH BLACK DIRT (ARE DIRT IS RED OUT HEAR) SO YOU WOULD SEE IT FROM SPACE IF NOT COVERD OVER.
MY WIFE DROVE ME NUTS THE HOLE TIME.. SHE KEEP PULLING OVER EVERY 1/4 MILE. AND SAYING SHE WAS GOING TO DUMP EVERY THING OUT AND GO HOME.. SHE DON'T LIKE PULLING A BUNCH OF PLANTS DOWN THE ROAD IN PLANE DAYLIGHT..

IT WAS A RUSH ALLRIGHT.

EVERY TIME SHE WOULD SEE A CAR OR A FORE WEELER SHE WOULD STOP AND GET OFF AND START WALKING AWAY.. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?
LIKE NO ONE IS GOING TO NOW IT IS ARE STUFF..
HELL WE BOTHE HAVE ARE MED CARDS ( HOW FUNNY IS THAT SHIT?)..

ANY WAY CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT WORKS GOOD TO KEEP THE DEER AND ELK OUT OF MY PLANTS??
IF YOU HAVE USED SUMTHING THAT WORKS LET ME KNOW..
IV HEARD A LOT OF KRAZY THINGS.. BUT I WANT TO HEAR OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE TRYED AND IT WORKED REAL WELL FOR YA...

THANKS.. AND I WILL HAVE PICS. OF THIS NEW GROW SOON...
P.J. OUT :sasmokin:

they have it at the hunting and gun shop that i go to shoot indoors..
they have one called wild mt. lion piss..

who do ya think is going out and milking a mt. lion? or do ya just ask him to piss in a cup???..
i didnt know that is what that was for...

boy if i could just get the guy that is out geting that mt. lion piss to guard the plants. i don't think any thing would mess with him (or her)..

thanks.. and if any one else has a idea let me know...
p.j. out :sasmokin:

Next time you get your hair cut try to keep the hair and lay it around the plants, the sent of the humans will keep animals away. Thats what I heard anywase. Also predator urine I hear keeps them away. Pics said that if you piss next to your plants it will keep the animals away. I have been peeing near (about 3' away) my outdoor plants and I have seen deer but not closer than lets say 50 yards. There is also deer repelent that you can buy from garden stores, but its 35 bucks for a 20 oz container. Then again thats still cheeper than an 8th of buds(unless you live in cannada).

These look really good, plugjug. Systems and plants like these are simply works of art.

InYourEndo said:
amazing simply amazing... i can only hope one day to have a set up half as nice as yours. i wish it was legal cause id make a career out of doing this shit. i could do it and read about it and just stare at plants all day long. i wanna get into other plants as well. suprisingly that is the last thing i would ever picture myself doing. but your stuff is just awe inspiring. your stuff to urdedpal. both of you are my mary jane idols....

endo

would it be feasable (sp?) to grow the plants right in the ez cloner? im just curious i think i have most of the materials to build one, but i havent really gotten into cloning as of yet, dont have the room for it.. but i do have to room for maybe one of those in my closet. i know im kinda rambling, im still in awe of all the stuff you have going on at once...
I DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD WORK TO GROW IN THE EZ-CLONE MACHINE OR NOT. THER ARE NO NUTRIENTS IN IT ONLY WATER.. BUT THEY ARE GROWING LOOK AT THIS NEW PIC.

herewegrow1691.jpg

herewegrow1701.jpg

I JUST PUT IN A NEW LIGHT RAIL (LIGHT MOVER) AND BY DOING THIS I AM USEING ONE 1000W MH IN THE PLACE OF THREE..
WOW THAT HELPS ON THE POWER BILL..
PLUS THE PLANTS ARE GETING EVEN LIGHT NOW...

herewegrow1711.jpg

herewegrow1721.jpg

P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

hey u know what works and we use it at my parents nursery, she gets $5,000 in damaged stock a year cuz of deer. do this, have your girl piss on a couple socks, and put them around the plants, deer will go no where near it. i promise, its just going to be fun trying to get ur girl to piss on a couple socks. male scent wont work. we tried.

Brett2theMax said:
Next time you get your hair cut try to keep the hair and lay it around the plants, the sent of the humans will keep animals away. Thats what I heard anywase. Also predator urine I hear keeps them away. Pics said that if you piss next to your plants it will keep the animals away. I have been peeing near (about 3' away) my outdoor plants and I have seen deer but not closer than lets say 50 yards. There is also deer repelent that you can buy from garden stores, but its 35 bucks for a 20 oz container. Then again thats still cheeper than an 8th of buds(unless you live in cannada).
WEN'T DOWN AND GOT THE DEER REPELENT.THE NAME IS LIQUID FENCE AND IT SAYS 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK..
SAYS FOR REPELLING DEER AND RABBITS.. BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WILL WORK FOR ALMOST ALL CRITTERS..
I GOT THE 32 FL. OZ. ( ONE QT. ) JUG...
IT IS CONCENTRATTED AND MAKES 4 GALLONS..
AND IT IS $57.00... THE MANE INGREDIENT IS ::: PUTRESCENT EGG SOLIDS
AND GARLIC AND OTHER CRAP..

herewegrow1741.jpg

I WILL TRY THE OTHER STUFF YOU ALL TOLD ME ABOUT TOO..
HAIR, WIFE PISS ON A SOCK,PREDETER PISS , ECT.

KEEP ON LETING ME KNOW EVERY THING YOU ALL CAN THINK OF..

InYourEndo said:
can i come live with you???????

please????????

:bong: :allgood:

endo
WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE INN.. YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR A BIT.. AND THEN I CAN GO STAY AT YOUR CRIB FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS. I ALLWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND PLAN A TRIP AND GO FROM HOME TO HOME AND SEE THIS COUNTRY..
DON'T THAT SOUND FUN??

Grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ggrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-rgrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ogrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-w-grgrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ow-ggrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ggrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-rgrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ogrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow--ggrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-rgrow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-ow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-grow-

WE ARE ALL DONE WITH PLANTING THE OUTDOOR GROW...

WE PLANTED TEN PLANTS TOTTAL..
THEY AER ONES THAT I STARTED INDOORS AND MOVED OUTDOORS TO HARDDEN OFF TWO WEEKS AGO...

TO HARDDEN OFF I PUT THEM OUTSIDE EVERY DAY..
FIRST FOR ONE HR. THEN TWO HRS... ON DAY FIVE I LET THEM STAY OUT SIDE FORE EIGHT HRS..

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THEM OFF OF THE (TWO) 1000W MH.. THAT THEY HAD STARTED UNDER. AND GET THEM READY FOR THE SUN..

WE WENT OUT AND LOOKED AT THEM TODAY AND SPRAYED MORE LIQUED FENCE ... AND LOOKED FOR DEER TRACKS...
THER WHER NONE CLOSE TO THE PLANTS... THANK GOD....

I WILL BE RIDEING OUT THER ON MONDAY TO SPRAY ( LIQUID FENCE) ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL GET PICS THEN...
AND UPDATE THE REST OF MY GROWS ON SUNDAY THE 21st ...

THER ARE LOTS OF NEW ROOTS ON THE G-13'S IN THE AEROJRT AND THEY ARE DOING UNBELIVABLE!!!!

WE HAVE THE FIRST BUDS ON THE 420 CROSS (N.Y.C.D. X WHITE WIDOW) AND HER HALF SISTERS ( WHITE WIDOW)..

PHOTOS ON SUNDAY......

I think the cross-country house party sounds spectacular!:cheesygrinsmiley: Im down!

About getting your girl to piss on the socks... I know I would be kinda weirded out by it.. but for the sake of the plants!!!

Sounds like you could make that liquid fence stuff yourself and save some $$$$. Old eggs and garlic... sounds easy... stinky, but easy.

YOU ROCK!! Keep goin on the growin!:allgood:

Shavosgrrl said:
I think the cross-country house party sounds spectacular!:cheesygrinsmiley: Im down!

About getting your girl to piss on the socks... I know I would be kinda weirded out by it.. but for the sake of the plants!!!

Sounds like you could make that liquid fence stuff yourself and save some $$$$. Old eggs and garlic... sounds easy... stinky, but easy.

YOU ROCK!! Keep goin on the growin!:allgood:

YOUR RIGHT!!!THIS STUFF STINKS BAD..... BUT LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR.....
BUT WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD IT WORKS IN OCT.

I'LL GET A ROOM READY FOR YA.. BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO STAY IN A ROOM WITH SUM PLANTS AND A REALLY BRIGHT LIGHT.....
BUT I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE TO BAD!!
SEE YA P.J. OUT :sasmokin:

..........THE WEEKEND UPDATE..........

HERE IS THE 420 CROSS (N.Y.C.D. X WHITE WIDOW ) SHE IS NOW 39" TALL.
AND HAS THE FIRST BUDS ON HER...

I NOW FEED THEM EVERY WEEK.. FOX FARM--BIG BLOOM ( 2TBS PER GAL.) FOX FARM TIGER BLOOM (2 TSP PER GAL.)
AND FOX FARM OPEN SEASAMME (1/2 TSP PER GAL.)

herewegrow0011.jpg

AND THE REST ARE THE WHITE WIDOWS AND THEY ARE 19" TO 35"

herewegrow007_9517331.jpg

herewegrow0041.jpg

AND THE PLANTS IN THE AEROJET SYSTEM HAVE GONE FROM NO ROOTS TO THIS IN 13 DAYS.. (WOW)

herewegrow0081.jpg

You have some lovely plants there friend.

Back
Top Bottom