Heres my small grow

Re: Heres my small grow lol

just buy some 4 shoplight's with 1 warm and 1 cool tube in each and you can grow 6 plant's easily. go 18hrs a day for veg when they get like 2-3feet flower them for 12 hrs a day....

also get rid of the tin foil and use some white paint... that foil is useless or if you got the cash go mylar tin foil produces hot spot's

tinfoil only creates hotspots with mh or hps, they do not put out enough lumens to create hotspots. although, the pots are tiny, once you get root bound, ur gonna wish u went bigger, it takes no time at all for marijuana to create a huge root system. once root bound, it is gonna stunt ur plant. the folgers can needs to be moved up. and its gonna be hard to transplant. just cut the folgers can away.

The biggest one is going outside tomorrow. The rest are going in folgers cans untill they get about the size of the biggest one .... How tall about do they have to be to tell the sex ? Or do i have to wait till flowering ?

:bongrip: I've never really grown before but I must say this thread is intriguing.... Ok, question. If transplanting from the folgers can to, say, a large bucket would both be very hard, and stunt the plant, wont putting it in the ground outside stunt the living shit out of it?

I've transplanted the one in the big reg folders can 3 times now, look at it lol ... Dont looked very stuned to me ... all my buddies cant belive how well its growing .... When i put it outside ill get pics up of the first week or so and see if it gets stuned .... I might be selling the rest for 20 bucks a peice once they get a few inches bigger ... I'm probaly going to colorado this summer to visit my mom so i dont think im going to take care of them so my buddy said he'd buy the 4 smallest ones. He was gunna give me 50 for the big one but ... lol i dont know, its my first successful plant lol. ^^ Where is co do you live ?? I'm going to fort collins ....

Looks good bro, but this is the only thing I don't like about your light setup man. You bolted the bar right on 2 peices of wood, them attach to the 4 legs to keep this thing up. You should just put those 4 legs up, whatever and then the bar with the lights shold of been attached to a large wooden piece that would act as a cover or top of the structure. By having little stoppers or something on the 4 legs you could easily lift the 'lights' without having to move your whole structure up on top of the pots, seems like some of the plants don't have as much growing spred or room. Does that make any sense? Whoa
A part from that, looks pretty good, selling them an making money is a good idea, hopefully the ones you keep will be females and you won't be stuck with males while your buddies got all the females, hehehe

Yea that totally makes sense lol. Idk it wasnt really a planed setup ... i was blazed when i made it so .... yea ... I already sold 2. I have my big one out side now, i wasnt able to check on it for a few days after i put it out .... i went back 3 days later to find that my plant was eatin very badly by rabbits ... i actually chased one out of where it was lol. So yea i had to put up chicken wire ... Its doin ok now, very stunned ... its not growing at all but is still very green so ... there a chance. I only have 2 in the grow area right now, im keeping those and starting 4 more in about a week to keep for myself ....

Heres a few more pics from the 2 i have goin inside. I sold 2, and kept the weird looking small dark green one .... Anyone have anything to say about this plant?? Its growing really slow and very very dark green .... very weird compared to my others ....

100_11611.JPG

100_11641.JPG

Heres the weird one .... \/

100_11622.JPG

100_11631.JPG

100_11652.JPG

I'll hopefully get some of the ones thats outside tomorrow ..... Its been really shitty up here, lots of rain .... Good for the plant, bad for me lol

The only conclusion I can come up with is that the small one was stretching a bit more than the others in the beginning, but now it's trying to bush out more since it's getting the light it needs. That or it's the strain or the genetics.

Very healthy looking plants ya got there. Sorry to hear about the rabbits... you might want to look into some kind of wild animal piss; it might scare off the rabbits. That is if the chicken wire doesn't hold up. You put 'em outside in hopes of them growing better and they get eaten by fuzzy fucks. Damn. :\

Keep up the nice grow.

Its weird how its taken so slow lol. They where all started at the same time .... maybe like a days difference. I just cant wait till its gets big enough, it better be a female to ... i just wanna see what the buds like. The fence is working so far, i think i might have to spray for buds though. I took my dog back there the other day and brushed her out lol. Maybe that will help.

I noticed on here a few weeks ago, some pics by " pics " had a dead fish next to his plant ..... This is for potassium correct? Is there any certain kinda fish that i should use ?? I'm just scared that the wild animals will come and rip my fences down and kill my plants to get the fish .... Also, How old should the plants be before i do this ????
BTW .... Where is pics ?? Havent seen him post in a while .... Did he get banned or ??

lookin good. its gettin root bound, i had the same problem, mine even went through flowering than blew up. it will be stunted for a while, transplant it, when u take away the coffee can u got there, take ur finger and stir up the roots on the bottom. than replant in 5gal bags if there stayin inside.

Back
Top Bottom