How Mary's Garden Grew

Re: HoW MaRY's gARdEn GrEW... my silly soil grow

I did check the window yesterday and he wasnt there.. its really high up so I cant really see all of it though...
who knows if he would actually eat them.. I know he likes getting stoned though..
catnip is growing outside with all the other herbs. Me and the cats have an understanding when it comes to my grow room and my sewing room.. Lets just say, they know better...

I'm with the GG here, any new snap shots of the girls?

I could get some tomorrow after they wake up (when the lights come back on).
I didnt think anyone was really checking this out.. so..... :D
I definately will now! Thanks guys!

PICTURE UPDATE!

All of my update pictures are located in my gallery, I just posted the best ones!:allgood:

Heres a pic of Phish's Main Cola that I have growing sideways to make many buds
PHISHMAIN1.jpg

PHISHBUDS1.jpg

COLAPHISH11.jpg

closeup of the buds
PHISHHAIRS1.jpg

Here is (whats left of) Miss Stinky. She has my favorite buds of all of them
MISSSTINKY1.jpg

Here is the pics of BGB..
awful flowers... BOOOOO on flowers..[sorry I have a crappy cam]
FLOWERS1.jpg

BGBTRICHOMES1.jpg

Here is a pic of my grow area!
GROWROOM6.jpg

Some of the buds on BGB look almost like they are ready to harvest... what do you think?

Thanks in advance for everything!

:adore: Thank you P420!

I am pretty happy with it considering that it was just a test run, no nutes, and all the stress theyve been through!:allgood:

Do You Have As Mutch Fun Doing This As I Do ???
Judging By The Kick Ass Job Your Doing.. I Think You Do..
Keep It Green..... P.j. Out:theband:

I DO!! and thanks! Im definately going to strive for better on my next grow. I wish I could afford the MH/HPS system but... oh well.. we will see though..:hmmmm: I am starting a new job so maybe, just maybe....

HARVEST TIME FOR B.G.B.

Here is my trim:
grow138_9088321.jpg

And the pictures of the drying buds..
grow143_1683911.jpg

grow1421.jpg

I think it was okay, slightly disappointed but still okay.

"Yes sir, I would like some buds with my stems and seeds" LOL

The other two have hardly started the hairs turning so they have a few more weeks. I am now watering them with bottled water :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had to move the fan into the closet for the buds to dry for a few days but will return it to the room once the buds go into the jars.

And thats it for now. The batteries in my cam are dead and I dont have anymore. I will try to get some in a week or so and update the pics..

:allgood:
:adore: :joint:

awesome job Shavosgrrl!!!!! Congratulations on a successful grow/harvest and I hope your buds turns out very dank, you'll enjoy it even more because you grew it yourself.
Peace P420

Hay Girl Lets Get Going On The Next Grow Journal...
You Got A Po Box Or Now Of One You Can Use ?
Got A 400w Mh I Will Send Ya..
LETS GROW...........

Nice grow, looks pretty much like my first grow that I did with fluros. Take care of thouse buds and they will definatly be a dank smoke. Again nice work, keep it goin.

I will do an update when the other two harvest.
I am trying to get some money together for good nutes and build my aero-spring system.
I might not be around much until the harvest. Should be another 3-4 weeks.

Keep it real

Awesome work... let us know how the cured ganja tastes!

I dried some leaves that I snipped off from the end of the second week of flowering, and I actually got pretty damn stoned. I don't smoke that much, so maybe my tolerance is low, but this shit is getting dank already.

Looks like yours will be too!

Hey everyone, my internet has been messed up and I havent been able to get online hardly. Hopefully it is fixed now. I harvested the other two plants. The small one, Miss Stinky, had AMAZING buds. There werent many, maybe 3 grams or so. The other plant, Phish, I just harvested and dried, they are curing right now. i got 18.5 grams from her. There were a TON of seeds. I am going to tear down the grow area and bleach everything; dont want the next grow to be polluted with the pollen.

I started my new job [meaning I passed my drug test with flying colors!!] The first plant I got about 1/2 an ounce. The bud wasnt great, but it was my first harvest. Ive got trimming down now! I use my finger nail. There is much more control than with scissors. I have a ton of trim dried. I dont know what I will make from it yet.

Total for all three plants was about 43 grams. Not much, but fair for a first grow. I mean, thats 43 grams I didnt have to buy! Saved me about $180. Cant wait for the next grow. I should be starting it soon. I hope to get an HPS, some Advanced Nutrients nutrients and the black and white poly so I can ditch that crappy mylar. The nutes and poly are going to be ordered next week and we will see how the situation getting the light turns out. I am still trying to find the floodlights with no luck. grrrr..... I want more light so the buds will be denser and bigger. After I get my first paycheck I can get the rest of the materials needed to make the aeroponic system.

Thanks everyone for following my first grow. I will try and put up the final pictures of the last two plants. I still keep getting kicked offline, so cross your fingers.

Back
Top Bottom