How Mary's Garden Grew

Re: HoW MaRY's gARdEn GrEW... my silly soil grow

Hells yeah. I'd smoke up Ringo and the other one as well.

But I'd really like to smoke up Bob Marley. That'd be cool. I wonder if stoners have their own seperate heaven....

"Excuse me sir, are you in the smoking, or non-smoking section of heaven?"...

Picture Update Time!!!
you know it, you love it, you lay in bed every night thinking about it...my beautiful plants....er... GIRLS???

Yep, I think I see some pistils pokin out of those babies. Check out the pics and tell me what you think. They arent the best pictures, but hell.. Im not rich, so until you personally buy me a camera this is what you get to deal with.:cheesygrinsmiley:
From Miss BGB:
grow087cir1.JPG

grow0991.jpg

From Miss Phish:
grow0881.jpg

Miss 3:
grow1021.jpg

Family pic:
(check out the ridiculous runt in the pot with Miss Stinky -back corner. Its worth a laugh because of its stature alone, not to mention that its yellow. Like.. whats up with that?)
grow1051.jpg

For your viewing pleasure
grow087c1.JPG

Doin some LST on the fan leaves and making bonsi looking plants
grow1091.jpg

What was that comment about my plants 'not exactly the definition of thriving and should be thrown away'?
grow0981.jpg

I think they are doing quite lovely.... progress is beautiful.
Plants loved to be talked to -- free CO2 from my mouth.

"Redemption Song"- Bob Marley
[me and the plants gather hands/fan leaves and sway to the music]:allgood:

Cool.. Well, simmer on that for a week. I am going to put these beautiful girls into flower tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! PEACE!

My GOD!!! I was just looking through the old pictures and it is truly amazing how far they have come in two weeks!

Those are looking awesome. Seriously, damage the plants 12 hours before harvest. They will produce mass amounts of THC as a defense mechanism. This will make your chronic much more potent.

WE LOVE YOU TOO! :peace:

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I appear to have three out of four girls. The fourth hasnt shown anything yet.

The LST training is doing well. The plants are growing slightly sideways without tying them down or excessive pinching. And the best part about it is I get to align my chi with the plants through meditation.....

and.............

I got me beautiful seeds in the mail yesterday. Have some blueberry, wonderberry, northern lights and orange bud. :allgood:

Which one should I grow next...hmm...............

IT DOES!!! Its a member of the blueberry family, so I know I am looking forward to it. I wish there was a magic something to turn seeds into the yeild within a month. I want to smoke it now.
But the good thing about growing is just that.. you have something to look forward to and you get that sense of accomplishment when its all finished? right?

Hmmm.. two more months in flowering and I will be good. With three out of four so far, that is exciting. Does anyone know what an average yeild is approximately? I know, there is no telling, but just on average. They are most likely going to be as tall as me when they are finished. They sure do grow fast in this stage. One of them grew into the light. Only the tips of a few fan leaves burn, so no prob.

Man your garden turned out sooo sweet, good job...

Happy 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did have a happy 420.... Did you?

SO.........3 definate females and one possible hermi or male.. not sure yet. The pistils on two are getting immaculate. The third is just starting to show and the hermi/male has male preflowers and I thought I saw a few pistils, but I will give it a few days.

The plants are growing like crazy. Its great. I wish it would hurry up, bud, and mature so that I could smoke it. [I'm impatient, what can I say?]

so... I will do a picture update in a week or two. I cant believe the difference from beginning to now- its amazing. I cant wait to plant my new seeds. After I get out of school for the summer I will have time to make my hydro setup and that will be SUPER FANTASTIC.

....until then....................................

Man, can't wait for the final result of all this work. Its gonna be nice...

I would be so stoked to be growning weed. I'll have some babies some day.... Some day over the rainbow.

...and then there was a crash....
she looked over to see the 4' fluoro double tube light fixture lying on two of the beautiful plants. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she screamed and cried. But there was nothing she could do. Two plants had taken a serious blow by the light and were basically cut in half. "What to do.. what to do...," she thought to her self as tears rolled down her eyes. She looked behind her. Dip N'Grow! Of course. So she topped one of the plants (miss. stinky) and put the top into the hormones and into the soil in hope that it would root. With the other plant (bg&b) which wasn't as bad, it was carefully positioned so that it can regrow without having to be topped as well. Kind of like pinching.
Phiish survived the catastrophe and is doing well.

I am horribly sad. Horribly horribly sad and just wanted to share my ,now, awful day with you guys.
I am going to go cry now.

Aww there there shavs. If I were there, I would give you some sympathy.

I do too kronman, I do too...

and as for you SHADED....you are just crazy.

my poor babies... I keep apologizing to them. I hope they can forgive me. I'm sure all the CO2 is helping.

whenever you want!!! you are always invited!
just a fair warning though, Im vegitarian, so dont expect steak with your bong rips!

salvage what you can and plant that wonderberry!!

:bongrip:

Man what is it with people on this site dropping lights? lol, I'm going to chain my light to the fixture, and then chain the whole thing to a support beam in my house, only an earthquake will bring it down... wait I live in Southern Cali, that just might happen...:hmmmm:

Anyways, That sucks about the plants, try to keep as much as possible, but maybe the wanted you to let them go now that you have the experience, and grow the wonderberry:cheesygrinsmiley: ... But as always, I will be sending my love and best wishes to your girls, and I will dedicate this next round of vaping to their well-being... hope all go well...

Back
Top Bottom