This Is My First Journal: Hope I Can Keep Up

Sherbz420

So i got 8 plants 4 purple train wreck 2 chocolope 2 green crack theres also 2 small clones that r super sour idk if they will make it but here we go hope to get sum help from here...

This eill be my 6th grow only my 2nd indoor hydro tent grow tho i could be over my head idk really how 2 post pics on here i get it to work but they dont load right away so bear with me please

Im also trying to do sum lst for the first time i will update pics tonite hopefully by then so?eone can help me along i think i gota great GREAT grow on my hands stick around and enjoy the show

Sherbz420

Hey there Sherbz420, Im a newbie like yourself! It wasn't that hard uploading photos once I read all the guides. Make sure to do so and you'll be fine! Can't wait to see those babies, GLWG!

420-magazine-mobile1487870640.jpg

Sherbz420

Looking good! Which reflector series is that? And what else are you using for lighting? How do you like it? Planning on ordering the 192 in a couple of days to put in my 2'7"x2'7" tent. Subscribed for sure!

Sent from my LGLS676 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

96 series I think.... I also have z net wyzm led light full spectrum I think it's 9 bands 380 draw it's alright nothing special does the trick this is only my second indoor hydro grow but I'm excited and have high hopes soon maybe next week im gona switch to bloom soon as I get my nutes should get a lot more fun

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

4x4x6 I'm gona take out the small ones so that will leave only 4 to bloom it should be plenty of room for them it looks packed cuz of the lst I did as well as all the branches it should be fine u will see once I make it happen

Update!!! I got pistols I'm gona try to keep updating once a week or so more or less so here we r day 12 sense switch I'm happy with everything they r stretching like crazy I'm training everytime I see em to keep canopy level
420-magazine-mobile1524621941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile924793003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144624523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile687244363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725523090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426725082.jpg

So I had a ph problem I'm thinking now because my water got above 70 degrees so I emailed advanced to ask about the ph perfect nutes and he recommended I keep water below 70 and ph will stay perfect..... I think that's information that should be on the bottle IMHO but that's another thread I just filled all my rezs with water and h202 for a couple days just in case any pathogens and I will do feeding 2days late but I will do 3/4 strength nutes til next feeding hopefully we will be back at full strength with peddle to the floor!!! Wouldn't be a hydro grow without a ph interruption full bloom ahead

Back
Top Bottom