MY First Grow!

yeah thanks guys.

i know you have to be patient.. but when i think somethings wrong or not working how its supposed to i tend to get anxious to try and fix it!!

im pretty sure i should have flushed the soil before going to flower because of the veg nute build up! but i guess its too late for that.

also thinking of uppin the watering amount to a gallon each since they were sharing a gallon.

i guess waiting is way to go.

i know what you mean about the wanting to see if everything is going good and fixing it lol atleast you dont have any pest or bug or defficeny of some kind.. so patience is the key and i know it seems like forever but thats how it is lol just dont over water!

well tomorow is week 5 of flowering..
i have became impatient and am planning on flushing but am just ganna wait this one out.

i also wanna find out how much FF TigerBloom i can max on them so imma go with about 15-16ML / G

tomorow.. will have pics. havent seen them in a week and a half so im anxious to see them

i know i have been weighing my options and it just made sence to wait it out

also the flush was because i was thinking all the veg nutes stayed in the soil....

anyways on another note. i have gotten a buddy of mine to be partners with. so i will have 2 grows going on! he has decided to let me do what i want and fund it, cant wait to go shopping at the hydrostore :slide:

damn man, that sucks. just try and transplant and what do you mean by tilted over?

damn man, that sucks. just try and transplant and what do you mean by tilted over?

yea sucks HARD!! the good thing is that none of the callyx have browned so the buds arent mature ??? hopefully they still have time to catch up. (optimistic) :cool:
theyre leaning as in touching the floor !! lmao

they might be tilted over due to the weight of the buds and how do you know your buds are weak?

weak as in size lol.. cant tell on potency yet haha

damn, the whole fucking plant just bent over????? that's either not nearly enough water, or too damn much.... i have no idea what would make it bend that badly... maybe your stalk wasn't strong enough. did you ever have a breeze flowing over the plant? that usually strengthens the stalk durring growth

yup all my freaking colas were touching the floor!

i since have transplanted both into a 24 gallon container and inserted some stakes and taped(i know) the colas to them haha
here are some pics!

0190.jpg

IMG_0348.JPG

Hi PHATBLUNT420:peace:

Sorry about your troubles. I hope you put some drainage holes in that container. I would start off with at least a 1/2 dose of nutes in your next water cycle. Put a fan on them it will help beef up the stems. You might want to consider an additive called silica there are several out there. This will thicken and strengthen your stems. :grinjoint:

Pan4

Hi PHATBLUNT420:peace:

Sorry about your troubles. I hope you put some drainage holes in that container. I would start off with at least a 1/2 dose of nutes in your next water cycle. Put a fan on them it will help beef up the stems. You might want to consider an additive called silica there are several out there. This will thicken and strengthen your stems. :grinjoint:

Pan4

yeah i did, i made about a dozen drainage holes!
i think its also the lack of a fan..

hopefully i get some PK 13/14 and try to beef up those colas!

Back
Top Bottom