Heavyherbs First Grow

whats up heavy , i know its been a while but i spend alot of time on another forum. you where one of the guys i met on here that was pleasure talkin to.
i live in fl. and if you ever need anything let me know. like directions ,lol- or whatevr . just watch what kind of place your demographic is. depending on what your lifestyle is you might hate certain areas. they are either very busy or the opposite with no jobs. good luck .

whats up heavy , i know its been a while but i spend alot of time on another forum. you where one of the guys i met on here that was pleasure talkin to.
i live in fl. and if you ever need anything let me know. like directions ,lol- or whatevr . just watch what kind of place your demographic is. depending on what your lifestyle is you might hate certain areas. they are either very busy or the opposite with no jobs. good luck .

Thanks man, I appreciate what you said....and I jus might hit you up if I need directions hahahahaha or something :cool: very cool....thanks again

not a prob , i'll b happy to help. lots to enjoy down here if you have the money to tour. :welcome:

Thanks man, I appreciate what you said....and I jus might hit you up if I need directions hahahahaha or something :cool: very cool....thanks again

Hey Heavyherb, how's it going my friend? Welcome to the East Coast, but I probably would have stayed in Alaska! Why the move? Much safer in Alaska! :smokin:

Hey Heavyherb, how's it going my friend? Welcome to the East Coast, but I probably would have stayed in Alaska! Why the move? Much safer in Alaska! :smokin:

Do you mean safer weed laws? or safer from big brother? or safer because we dont have a lot of gangs and less people? I dont know maybe i just over think things too much lol...........the reason for the move is because the summers go by up here in a flash, I mean you just start to enjoy the nice weather and then its winter and cold for 8 months and there is nothing to do up here, its boring as hell....we have seen every movie in blockbuster! and we dont go skiing anymore so I guess its time to leave at least for the winters...we are thinking of downsizing and just spending the winters in Florida, I think that would be perfect to be what they call "snow birds" and then come back up here to fish and spend the summers :cool:

^ Agreed!

I lived in FL for a very long time, so let me know if ya need any help. ;-) Be safe!

thank you Ms.Fox will do :grinjoint:

Do you mean safer weed laws? or safer from big brother? or safer because we dont have a lot of gangs and less people? I dont know maybe i just over think things too much lol...........the reason for the move is because the summers go by up here in a flash, I mean you just start to enjoy the nice weather and then its winter and cold for 8 months and there is nothing to do up here, its boring as hell....we have seen every movie in blockbuster! and we dont go skiing anymore so I guess its time to leave at least for the winters...we are thinking of downsizing and just spending the winters in Florida, I think that would be perfect to be what they call "snow birds" and then come back up here to fish and spend the summers :cool:

I meant all of those things!! I understand the summer thing, I can definitely see getting tired of the cold! Like said, welcome to the east coast, but just remember "your not in Kansas anymore" haha!!

will you still grow when you are up here? how about some classes?

By the way, are you taking all your lights? Can I have them? :)

I hope you don't mind if I pray for your safe and fun trip to and in the outside.
___________________________:amen:__________________________________

Did you get your passport yet? Not everyone remembers that we need one to get back into the states from Canada now. I had to write a note for my 16 yr. old so she could go on a drive to Washington state with her grandparents, both my wife and I had to sign it. I was glad my 18 year old bought her own passport for the trip. I can't believe how they jacked up the price now that they are required.

Thanks for the awesome pics and threads; hope to see your new growths in the Florida sun. Sure wish I could've met you while you were still here. Oh well maybe if and when you do the "snowbird" thing I'll get to meet you. I will be here; as I have said before "I may have been born in Texas but I choose to die here in ALASKA!!!
______________________:tokin: :goodluck: :tokin:_____________________

Hey HeavyHerb, How much did that crop weigh out to anyways? That looked like a massive yield. I assume that you had such a high yield because of the vertical grow method. Am I correct or is it the strain you grew that allowed you to produce that much crop. I am just astonished to the yield of those 2 plants. I only wish my plants would create that much buds!! Nice job my friend. Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom